Chapter 8: decision

A/n

Not to confused  everyone This symbol ' ' is their thoughts. I put a lot of  💭  on Charlotte because she loves to talk to herself 😂😂😂

————-

"So how's the "courting" going with miss nerd?"

"She's playing hard to get bro..and I'm losing my patience"

"Hahaha never thought that you'll get this far. Be careful you might fall in love"

"Not gonna happened...She's not even my type" he said as he drank his beer.

"She may not be your type..but the way you exert effort? Haha"

"You know me bro, I never stop until i get what I want...she's my new obsession..she's kinda challenging and maybe....i'm just too tired of woman who will spread their legs instantly" he said and smirk.

"But those girls are more exciting bro"

"Maybe...but innocent ones are fun. Just imagine her blushing while looking at my buddy..how she will shed tears after I tear her hymen and how she will plead after prolonging her release.." he laugh while imagining Charlotte under his mercy.

"Shit now I'm starting to feel hot.." he added as he felt the growing muscle in between his thighs.

"Hahaha that sucks bro! Im sure even though you got to bang another woman tonight.., you'll never be satisfied...not until you get to bed that nerdy girl"

"I can't continue doing myself every time while imagining her, sooo.." he stop and look around making sure that no one is listening. Though they're at the bar, he don't want to repeat his mistakes after their boss hear what he planned towards Charlotte. "..if only I can put her to sleep haha, but where's the fun right? I want her to plead for me if I'll do her"

"Haha it's up to you bro, just make sure you will get yourself into a mess..The boss warned you already—"

"Like i care damn!? I'm win Metawin and I will want I want"

"Ok cheers to that hope you succeed with your evil plans haha— but kidding aside, I have this feeling that Charlotte will pass being a model if she gets a whole body make over...who knows she can be a girlfriend material..."

Both fell silent, but after a few seconds they throw a pit of laughter. Even in their imagination they really can't picture out Charlotte Austin being beautiful and attractive.

"Hahahahaha that's hilarious. Seriously, I cringed when i saw her at the party. Felt like backing out on our bet hahaha while other guys got themselves a goddesses— me? I got myself an old fashioned old maid" he said burst out in another pit of laughter.

He was actually expecting her to at least make herself presentable, but then he expected too much he forgot that he's dating Charlotte Austin a woman without a sense of fashion. Too plain for his liking.

"Savage dude, she may look like from 70' but she looks curvy who knows under those loose dresses she have a body to die for? haha"

"Well, that's for me to discover...ill gonna take her by hook or by crook" he smirk and both continue to drink their beer until they decided to went home.

—————-

Engfa insisted to take me home last night. After what happened in her office, she ignored me like nothing happened. Like after she reveal that she jealous of P'win and after she took my first kiss she acted like it's nothing! I was so frustrated last night that i even slam her car door after going out. And out annoyance I didn't even said goodbye and just walk straight to my home without looking back.