Chapter 12: First love

After resting for a few days, Engfa get back to work. Though her shoulder is still taped, some of her bruises is fast healing.

For days that engfa was resting, Charlotte never fail to always visit her after working hours. She badly wanted to stay beside her but the work is requiring her full time in the office especially that engfa is on live.

Though engfa wants to go back to work as early as possible, Charlotte didn't allow her to go to the office yet, not until she's totally healed. She felt that Charlotte is babying her But she doesn't mind at all. She liked it and she always want to be with her all the time so she decided to go back to work to have plenty of time with her.

"Surprise!" Engfa said enthusiastically handing her busy girlfriend a bouquet of fresh flowers.

Instead of being surprised, she was welcomed by her girlfriend's creased brows. She's about to nag on engfa when she remember that they are at the office.

"Good morning ma'am, I wasn't expecting you to go back to work this soon" Charlotte said with formality that made engfa frown. She's upset that her girlfriend is not happy that she's here but she let it pass and decided to play along.

"Follow me inside the office. now" she said coldly and march inside the office.

"I still have work to do—"

"That's an order. Miss Austin" she said and close the door behind her.

After a few moment a grumpy Charlotte followed suit. She almost scream when a pair of firm arms grab her waist and claimed her lips.

Well for the past few days, they grew more intimate towards each other and the seemingly shy and innocent secretary turned to be carefree and wanting.

Charlotte didn't back down and response to engfa's  kiss with equal level of intimacy until both gasp for air. She even chase Engfa's lips when the latter is slowly pulling away but smile after receiving a peck from her gorgeous boss.

"You're not supposed to be here" she breath and clung her arms on Engfa's nape.

"I just want to be with you miss Austin" engfa held Charlotte's hips that made the latter to giggle.

"But I'm visiting you after office hours and you're not yet totally healed, baby"

"but I'm ok now..i can even carry you from here until there"

"Stop bragging miss waraha, i know you can't—- uyyy!! Put me down you will injure yourself more!" Charlotte protested when engfa carried her bridal like she's only carrying a pillow.

She place Charlotte on the couch and smirked. "I can"

"Ughh! I hate you when you're being cute" she said squeezing engfa's check until it became red. The latter immediately catches her hand and brought it to her lips.

She kissed her palm gently while looking at Charlotte's pair of beautiful eyes lovingly. "You're my happiness, thank you for coming into my life"

Charlotte didn't say anything and just pull Engfa's face for a gentle kiss. She's not good with words but she always make sure that the latter will feel how much she loved her.

Charlotte didn't just settle on gentle kisses. She started to deepened their kiss to the delight of her gorgeous boss. She didn't know where did she get the confidence to initiate it but she don't care. She's craving for more and Engfa's lips became her drugs, making her to want for more.

"Wow" engfa gasp when Charlotte pull away. The latter is chasing her breath after a hot and steaming kiss. Her cheek turn blood red so she fix her glasses to hide her embarrassment.