Chapter - 8

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *b*tch slaps Keera*

Spells/skills/magic items = {Teleport}

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

We currently see Y/n sleeping in a bed. He then slowly opens his eyes a little and looks at the rooftop of the inn room.

Y/n: "hmm" 'so all that was not a dream huh.....I really got reincarnated in another world'

Y/n then gets up but then he feels something soft on his left palm

Y/n: 'huh?'

He slowly looks at his palm only to find out his left palm was grouping Shera's breast.

Y/n: "what the-!?

He then feels something on his right palm and looks at it to see his right palm on Rem's breast.

Y/n: 'okay, what the hell!? What am I a harem protagonist or some sh*t!?'

He then feels Shera moving a little and looks at her to see that she's about to wake up.

Y/n: 'ah shi-'

~Shera's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up, sat up on the bed, and looked to see Rem peacefully sleeping beside me, and then I noticed that y/n was not in the bed.

Shera: 'huh, where did y/n go so early in the morning?'

I then shook Rem a little bit to wake her up, she woke up with a grown and looked at me with sleepy eyes still not fully awake.

Rem: *half asleep* "What is it, Shera?"

Shera: "where's Y/n?"

Rem: "huh?" *notices y/n is not in the bed* "oh, looks like y/n-sama woke up early. Shera, let's go and get ready, he's probably already gotten ready and is waiting for us."

Shera: "Ok"

~No one's POV~

They then got out of the bed and went to get ready. As soon as they got out of the room a sign was heard and then y/n dropped down from the roof he was hanging on from.

Y/n: *sighs in relief* "{Teleport} is a f*cking life saver. Well gotta get ready before those two." *Teleports out of there*

~Time skip~

We now see the three walking around the city in silence as y/n was mentally naming the various species they were walking by.

Y/n: 'Dwarf. Grasswalker. Pantherian. Elf. I thought There would be more Human species. If I remember correctly-which I should because of my new skill-then this is supposed to be the area of Demis, that's why the human race doesn't usually come here. As I thought, there is discrimination between The Human race and The Demis. Now that I think about it, that grown up baby seemed to dislike The Demis as well.'

Y/n then looks at Rem and Shera who are walking a little ahead of him.

Y/n: "Rem, Shera. If I may ask, What are your levels?"

Shera: *looks at him* "umm, i don't have a level yet."

Rem: *looks at him as well* "As for me, I'm a level 40 Summoner. *Looks ahead again* "The Adventurer's Guild we are heading to has a way to determine an individual's level."