<>First<>

A/N; Hey, starter's here!

[NOT fully EDITED]

CHAPTER 1

Min is my favorite partner; in cuddling, snuggling and hugging in the night until the morning rays would peep through my huge windows with vivid colored curtains. Min is my very own favorite pillow to hug in my sleep and I, having all my teddy's and dolls locked in a princess-styled closet across my bed here in my peachy room.

My eyes were already on stance of having the darkness comfortably welcomed, with of course Min, in my bare arms. Then my bed moved. It continues to move in both sides, left to right in non-stop motion. I could just pretend to be immobile and completely unaware of what made my bed to disturb my awaited rest.

I was in daze when a sudden jolt came from behind and to my blurred peripheral vision, making my face squirm in fright, realizing I don't have someone beside me. I hold unto Min tightly leaving deep wrinkles on its floral pillow case. I remained silent and not acknowledging what's happening around me.

Who is it? Him?

***************

Meevaza City, is an ideal place to start a new family. Raise a kid from birth and have a total recovery from the devastating mishap of the couple's family from their own hometown.

Leaving few connections with old friends, and planning to create new communication in the city. Chelsea Dashner and Dustin Dashner, were newly titled parents, bearing and introducing Liana Kara Dashner in the city of their choice.

It would be a great start, with some money saved and a house on their hard-earned own plot.

*****************

"Ma? The workers a coffee maniac?"

"Who told you such a thing, Iya?"

"Grandpa Oswald said."

"That's horrible. Iya, listen. Ignore your Grandpa Oswald; he's not a good influence." Chelsea started.

"Meaning, you should not talk to him nor listen. Understand, honey?"

Liana nods indicating obedience. Chelsea kissed her daughter and thinking that Grandpa Oswald should be faced with consequences.

He was one of the workers that had a hut in their acreage plot. He was a man full of wisdom, but as the seasons longed, he became more audacious and... crazy.

The signs were common and the causes as well. Mr. Dashner would catch him laughing alone inside his hut where all the windows open while walking from work in a beverage company. From that time, the road toward their manor is still stiff and shoal that's why a car could not fit to enter. He would leave it on their own parking lot with some workers hired to look after.

Dustin Dashner felt pity, he manifested the loneliness behind Grandpa's every toothy smile and a rowdy hat always on Ole Oswald's nearing bald head. But was outraged upon knowing that little Liana was a victim of the old man. A victim of his insanity.

"Dustin, have you heard? Grandpa Oswald is acting strange."

"I heard. So what about it?"

"About Liana."

"Why is my princess involved?" Now, Chelsea got his attention as well his reaction. He was as clueless as an investigator with no any reliable patterns.