Chapter 2

Jisoo wakes up, she looks left then right. Lisa, Chaeyoung and Jennie were all still asleep. She takes a shower and cleans herself up before walking out of her dorm. She bumps into Taehyung. 

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going, are you okay?" Taehyung helps Jisoo up.

"I'm fine." Jisoo was about to walk away when Taehyung grabbed her hand.

"Jisoo.." Taehyung said Jisoo's name. "Can we talk?"

"About wha-" Taehyung took Jisoo's hand and pulled her to the library. 

"Don't you remember me?" Taehyung asked.

"You're Taehyung, Jennie's boyfriend.." Jisoo replied.

"No.. not that. My name is Taehyung Kim, do you really not remember? I'm your brother." Taehyung softly told her.

"It's impossible. My dad said that you died along with my mom when I was small." Jisoo looked at Taehyung.

"You were too small to understand, they divorced when you were small." Taehyung said. "I'll show you later, but I have to go now. Jennie is waiting for me in her dorm. If you need anything, just find me in room 104." Taehyung walks away. 

Jisoo wasn't able to comprehend what just happened. She was confused, she needed answers. She walked back to her dorm room after getting a cup of coffee from the school canteen. She saw Jennie fighting with Taehyung. Taehyung glanced at Jisoo.

But, Jisoo looked away. She doesn't know who to trust anymore. 

"Boo." Lisa scared Jisoo.

Jisoo jumped. "God damnit, Lisa. You scared the hell out of me."

"Good." Lisa took the coffee in Jisoo's hand and drank it. "That's bitter." There was a disgusted look on Lisa's face.

"You deserved it." Jisoo chuckled.

"Do you know what happened to Jennie and Taehyung? They have been fighting when I woke up." Lisa stole a glance at the 2 of them.

"I don't know." Jisoo shrugged. "Do you know where Chaeyoung is?"

"Breakfast." Lisa grumbled, the thought of food makes her drool.

After a while, Taehyung leaves the dorm room. Jennie looked fumed, she looked pissed.

"What happened?" Lisa asked.

"My friend told me they saw Taehyung with another girl in the library. That son of a bitch." Jennie said furiously. "Once I find that girl, I will skin her alive."

Pure shock comes across Jisoo's face, Jennie doesn't looks like a person she would want to mess with. Chaeyoung walks into the room to find Lisa consoling Jennie, trying to calm her down. 

"What did you get?" Jisoo asked Chaeyoung, trying to get her mind off of everything.

"Tea and sandwiches." Chaeyoung smiled, once met with the sight of food. They quickly munch on their breakfast, they were very hungry.