Chapter 2

"Hello, Bakugo. Long time, no see huh?"

Bakugo stood there for a moment, "Yeah, I guess you could say that," he grumbled while he stared down at the ground to the side.

(Y/N) soften her gaze with a small smile. She took a deep breath and then spoke in a tone that sounded like they were in a formal meeting rather than a long-awaited reunion.

"Well, I hope that your travels have treated you well and I wish you luck on your future adventures."

(Y/N) turned back around and continued to walk up the ramp to finish boarding her ship. Bakugo was taken aback by this. Is she not feeling the same relief he was? Did she not want to revive Domanium? Has she not been out gathering people to help her fight for this cause? Did she not want to have peace throughout the kingdoms?

"Hey! Wait a min--" Bakugo was cut off the moment he tried to step forward to reach out to her but was stopped when Kaminari and Sero's swords were back in their original position making sure that Bakugo kept his distance from (Y/N).

(Y/N) continued to walk forward, pretending that she didn't hear a word from Bakugo. Ashido was following close behind her, trying her best to catch up to her friend to ask what is happening right now. How in the world did she know this stranger and why was she giving him the cold shoulder? Just as Ashido was about to ask her questions, Bakugo yelled out from the bottom of the ramp.

"I want to revive Domanium."

(Y/N) stopped dead in her tracks. She had a sneaking suspicion that that was the reason why he was here but hoped that it was just a coincidence that they happen to run into each other. Why he was so determined to follow after her? (Y/N) had hoped that if she wasn't fast enough to avoid him that maybe being blunt and short would get him to leave her alone. Clearly, that was not the case.

Ashido was finally able to catch up to (Y/N) and spoke softly next to her, "Why is he talking about Domanium (Y/N)?"

Ashido gives a questioning look to (Y/N) while (Y/N) just stands there flabbergasted for a moment before shaking it off, "it's nothing. Just an old dream that died out."

"Your father didn't think it was nothing."

Those words struck something within (Y/N). She whipped around very fast that Ashido was so stunned that (Y/N) nearly knocked her down. (Y/N) marched down the ramp towards Bakugo while Bakugo took a defensive stance awaiting what (Y/N) might do. (Y/N) quickly reaches him, with only two swords acting as a barrier between the two.

(Y/N) leaned in as far as she could before she spoke in a low, firm voice, "My father had a grandiose dream that, yes, too much of his credit almost came true. The key word there being almost. If you may have forgotten, Katsuki Bakugo, but that same dream came crashing down in hellfire within the span of a single night. So forgive me if I do not wish to repeat the same insanities of my father. My advice to you would be to give up this dream as well before you to burn in hellfire."

With a deep breath, (Y/N) straightened out her back before looking back down at Bakugo and turned around to finally complete the one task she had been trying to do since she saw him in the streets. Without turning around, (Y/N) stated firmly to Bakugo "leave and never seek me out again, or else I won't be as nice next time." With that, (Y/N) disappeared over the decking. Kaminari and Sero give one last to Bakugo before hurrying to follow their caption onto the ship.

The trio tries to catch up to (Y/N) to get some answers about the load of information that they had just received. Mina was the first to try to get some answers.

"Hey! (Y/N)! Wait! What does he mean that your father didn't think Domanium was nothing? Was your father King Kenshin?"

"Why wouldn't you want to revive Domanuim? It could help with stopping this war! And it would make trading so much easier and we wouldn't have to keep smuggling medicines and food to people in other countries." Sero chimed in.