Chapter 1

Bakugo slashed through the thick shrub, clearing a path for him and his partner. He looked around to make there weren't any traps or dangers waiting for them. There hasn't been a day that has gone by that Bakugo isn't haunted by that night. There were so many questions that were still left unanswered. His kingdom, along with others, was starting to feel the effects of war. If only the unification was successful. If only Domanium was enacted then he wouldn't have been traveling for years looking for a ghost from his past with his idiotic partner.

"Hey, Bakugo! Are you sure you know where you're going?"

Speaking of his idiotic partner; Eijiro Kirishima shouts to the man ahead of him with a curious look. He was Bakugo's dragon-borne companion. Dragon-borne, meaning that he was able to shift into a full dragon when he wanted to as long as he had enough energy and stamina to do so. Most of the time though, he was in his human form. Looking at him, you would never guess that he was a dragon-borne unless you knew the characteristics that dragon-bornes have. For Kirishima, it was his bright red hair that stood straight up and in all directions along with his sharp, pointed teeth. In his human form, he wore a greyish-blue vest that was open with matching pants. Over his pants was a ruby red cloth that held onto his waist with a brown belt. He walked around in knee-high black boots and a tiger-printed scarf around his neck to hide the markings from his past. He also adored a single white glove and arm brace on his left arm.

Bakugo grunts in frustration and turned around to face his partner, "of course, I know where I'm going, idiot! Are you doubting me or something?" Shouted Bakugo. He just couldn't understand why Kirishima wouldn't just shut up and follow him but that's also part of the reason why he choose Kirishima to be his partner years ago.

"I don't know man, we've been wandering all over the place for years and now we're in the middle of a giant forest without anything in sight. I mean don't get me wrong, I'd follow you anywhere but are you sure you know what you're looking for, or who you're even looking for?" Inquired Kirishima.

Bakugo just continued onto the path that he had carved out. Of course, he knew he was looking for (Y/N). She had to have survived that night. She was probably just hiding out until she was able to gather an army and strike down the demon king and recreate Domanium. He had seen King Kenshin push her out of the way. Sure, she didn't get up and run away like she should have but there were a lot of guests there so someone, anyone would have picked her up and carried her to safety right?

Bakugo and Kirishima continued on their path soon hitting a small port town on the edge of the continent. It was bustling with people trying to make a trade or unload supplies from ships that came from the other side of the continent.

One of these ships however seemed to have standout among the others. It didn't look like a typical merchant ship but rather a pirate ship. Within the captain's quarters of the pirate ship was a girl who also remembers that night from 10 years ago vividly. She was trying to chart their next course and where to go while a few of her crew members were off resupplying the ship. She was staring down at the maps scattered across the desk with compasses, dividers, and rulers. Though she was looking at the map, her mind couldn't help but wander to that night. The events replying in her mind like she was reliving it all over again. Just as she was about to be fully immersed in her memories, the door slammed open, and in walked her best friend, Mina Ashido.

"Hey, Captain! Kaminari and Sero need your help with something down in the market," she yelled as she strutted into the room making (Y/N) jump out of her thoughts and nearly out of her skin. She looked up to her second mate with a small glare. Ashido was a half fairy with pink skin and hair that match along with pale yellow horns that stuck out from the top of her head. If her pink skin wasn't a giveaway for her having fairy blood then her black eyes with yellow iris would definitely be the tail tale. Ashido's outfit was very fashionable for being a pirate at sea. The white poet shirt that was tucked into her tan brown pants and black boots were pretty standard but it was her accessories that stood out. She wore a beige jacket that had a white fur-lined collard and a blue and purple splatter patterned headband that her horns stuck through. She was also weighed down by the many necklaces and bracelets that she insisted on wearing all of the time. (Y/N) only hoped that she never fell off board or she just might sink straight to the bottom.