we both pulled away as she slip the ring on my fingers, we kissed one more time before hugging eachother tightly.

"I love you so much." she whispered.

"I love you too, more than life itself."

___

"wake up to reality! nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. the more you live, the more you realize that in this reality is only pain, suffering, and futility." madara said.

when I heard those words, goosebumps made it's way through my whole body.

I mean, it wasn't wrong, I totally agree about it because there's no certain things in life. everything is just completely temporary.

I sigh leaning my back on the couch and glance at the clock.

7:00

it reads, I grab my phone and dialled Scarlett's number. I wait for a minute but she didn't pick it up. I tried it again and again but still, no answer.

I checked the time once again to make sure I'm not mistaken and nope, I'm definitely not. She's now at home and done with her work.

I quickly grab my keys, purse and walked towards my car. I start the engine and drove to our house. while driving, I'm still dialling her number but still nothing.

eventually, I reached the house. I was about to go out of the car when I saw a woman come out of our house with Scarlett walking behind her. my forehead creased in confusion.

"take care!" I heard Scarlett said.

I walked out of the car and bumped into the girl, our eyes met but she quickly looked away. I didn't pay much attention and just walked towards Scarlett.

"baby, who's that?" I asked startling her.

"let's go inside, it's cold." she said and pulled me inside.

I felt her hands shaking and the nervousness is displaying all over her body especially her face.

"are you okay, love?" I softly asked, rubbing her back.

she didn't say anything but instead hugged me tight and cried. I don't understand, I'm so confused and lost.

why is she crying?

"I-If I made a mistake, would you forgive me?" she asked.

I didn't say anything for a solid couple of seconds before saying, "it depends." I said, "by the way, who's that girl?"

"I'm getting married to her tomorrow." she whispered.

I felt my heart clenched on what she said, I was so stunned and look at her not knowing what to say.

she cupped my face, "I'm sorry."

I shook my head, "what are you saying? is this a prank? and who are you going to marry?" I asked not believing what she said.

"I can't lose my license, they're going to put me in jail if I'm not gonna marry her." she said as sob left her mouth.

"I don't understand! why would they do that? tell them you don't want to! I'm a lawyer, love, I'll help you. I promise." I cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"I got her pregnant." she mumbled.

when that words left her mouth, my world crashed. I felt my limbs begin to weak, I can't move and I just noticed the tears streaming down my face.

she tried hugging me but I kept pushing her away.

"it was a mistake, it's just a one night stand!"

"are you drunk when it happened?" I asked with no emotion.

"no..."

I don't know what comes to me but all I know is after that, I slapped her so hard.

"you're not drunk, Scarlett! it wasn't a mistake, you cheated on me!" I shouted at her, "tell me, did you had a relationship with that girl?" I asked angrily.

"we're just friends." she replied.

anger is rising all over my body.

"friends but you got her pregnant!? friends but you had a sex with her!? that's not friends!" I said, she hugged me but I pushed her.

"please, I'm sorry." she mumbled.

"I loved you yet you hurt me!" I slapped her again before slapping her chest multiple times and that's when I noticed the lipstick stain, "d-did you have a sex that's why she's here!?" I asked looking at her eyes but she didn't say anything.

I took a step back, "you're so disgusting. I'm so disgusted by you. we're getting married in two weeks, Scarlett! two weeks!" I shouted, "let's end this. I don't deserve this." I said taking the ring off, throwing it at her.

"no, baby, please." she hugged me, "I love you, please, don't leave me. I-I promise you, I'll fix this!" she said crying.

I pushed her, "there's nothing to fix anymore, Scarlett! I hope you realize that while you're kissing her and doing it with her, I'm here, your fiancée that was so fucking clueless with your shit!" I cried out before turning my back and walked out of the house.

I noticed the girl standing at the gate, I walked towards her, "you're a woman also, you know that she's taken yet you choose to have an affair with her." I said, "I'm not going to hurt you because we're not on the same level. I'm not a trash like you. I just hope she won't do to you what she did to me." I finished and I saw a tear slip off her eyes with full of guilt.

I walked off not looking back again.

it hurts, so damn much. I don't know what I did to deserve this. I gave everything and love her with all my heart. 

the pen I used to write our own love story is now slowly losing it's ink. everything is starting to fade.

I met you as a stranger and I think it's time for us to be strangers again, but this time with memories.

_____

woah, woah. what in a heartbreak. how are y'all? how's your heart? let me know what you think, enjoy!

ps: I saw something like this, I just forgot where and who.

- G.J