Wait, this isn't-

You, A fellow player of a game m36 made, saw the new update and decided to check it out.

Nothing new so far.... Until you play the Claus Minigame.

M36 said there's A secret for if you touch a certain part of Claus when he spies on something GROWING. it's normal so far, and when you got to the growing part, you clicked everywhere. His nose, his head, everywhere. You then look at the part you did NOT click.

You clicked on the part, and it caused him to say "N-No, not that!" And your screen turns black for a few seconds. You see a new scene. It looks EXACTLY like the bar scene, but something happens.

you see words on the screen. "Hey, Arthur. Mind if I do a quick check?" "Sure man, what is it?"

You see Thomas move closer to Arthur, and see something you never saw before. Thomas' hand on Arthur's leg. "Dude, what are you doing." You see Arthur ask Thomas. "Oh, nothing. Just wanted to do something, that's all." Thomas gets under the table, and an Odd noise can be heard... You're a 15 year old so you don't know what's happening. "M-Man, I know this is a joke..."

"But this is no joke."

You watch him unzip Arthur's pants...

"WHAT THE FUCKM IS THAT." you say to yourself, looking around so your parents can't hear. Thomas rubs his friend's... WHATEVER THAT IS, slowly. "Thomas, cut it out!" Thomas didn't answer, only continued rubbing it. You were blushing so hard and you didn't even notice. How can pixel porn make one even blush? You watch closer.

Arthur grips on to his seat, hiding the fact he's enjoying it. Thomas finally puts that long shlong Arthur has in his mouth. He looks up at His friend and starts blowing slowly. "M-mmhh..~ Y-You're not funny, man..~" Arthur shakily says. Thomas just keeps going, teasing him with those bedroom eyes. He gets his mouth off Arthur's member. Arthur covers his eyes in embarrassment. "Never got sucked by your own friend before, did you~?" He teasingly asks Arthur. "N...No..."

You began to piece it together, connect fu with ck. you realize.

Wait, this isn't Claundy.

This is oral sex.

YET YOU WATCH.

Thomas takes breaths sometimes while sucking. He hand jobs Arthur's sick every time he stops sucking.

Arthur just got tired of it and Forced Thomas' head onto his Cock. "m-Mgh~!?" Thomas looks up. Arthur's hand, on his head. Arthur begins moving Thomas' head up and down, Forcing him to deep throat. No mercy on Thomas' Gag reflex now.

You are so fucking scared right now. You can't even piece why Thomas and Arthur are doing this. You understood the killing, but NOT THIS SCENE. After a few seconds, Arthur pulls Thomas' head away from his dick, and the scene ends.

THAT was the update!?

As usual, Claus gave you the bonus sticker he has. And you walk away scared and horny at the same time.

That was odd.