Chapter XVIII: Hunter without Pity

Beginne am Anfang

Flashback: Clayton's Youth  

In England, a young couple by the name of Toby & Waltham 

had arrived at a cafe to have lunch, "I'll order the food sweetheart" Toby said, as the two sat at a table the waiter arrived with the menus, Waltham recognized the employee as her sibling Clayton "Good afternoon" Clayton said "Clayton?" Waltham s...

had arrived at a cafe to have lunch, "I'll order the food sweetheart" Toby said, as the two sat at a table the waiter arrived with the menus, Waltham recognized the employee as her sibling Clayton "Good afternoon" Clayton said "Clayton?" Waltham said "You work here?" Toby asked "Yes but for a while" Clayton said "He planning on joining the military after he quits this job" Waltham said "I see" Toby said "what would you two like?" Clayton asked "I think we'll have a cheeseburger with fries" Toby said "Ookey dokey" Clayton said, 5 minutes later "Order up" The cooker called out, Clayton than brought out the burgers and fries "Clayton good news" Waltham "What is it little sister?" Clayton asked "We are engaged" Waltham announced, Clayton smiled and patted his sister on her head "Congrats" Clayton said, "Clayton the customers are not gonna feed themselves" The manager of the cafe said "See you guys later" Clayton said as he got back to work 

Modern Day

Zelena, Tarzan, Belle and Mr. Gold were running to Zira's Lair, they stopped all the sudden when they hear a gun shot, Tarzan turned around since he knew who owns guns "Gunshots?" Mr. Gold said "I knew he decided to join the party" Tarzan said "who is this guy?" Zelena asked "Clayton" Tarzan said clutching his fists "Is he like a poacher" Belle asked "He is more than that" Tarzan said "He is a ruthless animal abuser... he tried to kill & stuff Kerchak" Tarzan said "Since he is here he could be after my father again" Tarzan said "Shouldn't we warn the others?" Belle said, Tarzan went silent for a moment worried about Kerchak, Back with Mr. Smee, he woke up and saw Clayton informing his hencmen "Alright that helicopter is for Zira make sure nobody goes near it but her only understand?" Clayton said "Yes boss" One of the Henchmen said, while Clayton explained, Mr. Smee slowly walked to avoid getting attention, Mr. Smee than sneezed loud that it got Clayton and his henchmen's attention "Hey! Where do you think you are going?" One of the henchmen said "STOP HIM DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY!!" Clayton said taking out his gun, Mr. Smee ran as the henchmen went after him, Clayton and Buldeo cocked their guns and starting firing at Mr. Smee, they missed everyshot of Killian's assistant, "Let the hunt begin.." Clayton said reloading his modified gun. 

Flashback: Clayton saves Toby and Waltham, Clayton joins the British Miliatry 

Clayton left the cafe after finishing his day at work, he than noticed two guys picking on Toby and Waltham "You really thought you can steal my girl?" one of the guys said "Leave me alone Charles i made it clear you and i are done" Waltham said "Do us a favor and get lost" Toby said to Charles, Charles than punched Toby causing him to fall and break his glasses "Toby!" Waltham said worried "HEY!" Clayton yelled "Haven't you heard that there alot of fishes in the sea?" Clayton said as he got close to Charles "And who are you supposed to be? the cupid?" Charles asked "You put your hands on my sister or her fiancee again i'll put you on the bloody ground" Clayton said "Oh really take your best shot" Charles said, Clayton than punched Charles twice and began to overpower Charles, Charles friend to tried to help but Clayton punched him and threw him in trash cans, Clayton thang rabbed Charles by his shirt "You come near My Sister again i swear to GOD that i'll send you to bloody hell" Clayton said knocking out Charles, Waltham picked up Toby who was bleeding from nose "Toby are you alright?" Waltham asked "I a m but my glasses" Toby said since he had bad vision, Clayton than took out a napkin and cleaned the blood off his nose, "Don't worry lad I'll get you new glasses" Clayton said "Thank you... Clayton" Toby and Clayton shoke hands. Years pass, Toby and Waltham got at a catholic church, they bought a new home and were happy together, One day Clayton was visiting the two due to that day being the day he joined the military, Waltham hugged her brother goodbye "Please make it back Clayton" Waltham said "Toby take of her my little sister" Clayton said to his brother in law, the two hugged like a family, than Clayton went inside the bus which will transport him to the military.