The club

Sasuke's POV

I broke up with Sakura yesterday. She wasn't the right one. But I still couldn't get over her so I went to a party so I can forget her. I saw many girls stripping and sitting on others lap. But I didn't cared about them at all. I ordered a glass of alcohol and watched other girls stripping. But I couldn't find the one I want. So I wanted to leave. As I got up, I saw Sakura with another guy, much uglier than me. I guess she's a slut. I got so mad watching them having fun. Maybe too angry. I ordered two bottles of alcohol and started to drink. I was so drunk I couldn't even stand properly. I looked like a broke guy who needs a girl. I walked over to them to talk but Sakura looked terrified.

"Sasuke-kun! Are you okay?" She asked as if she cares about me now.

"Shut up." I told her and looked at her friend.

"You're her boyfriend right?" I asked.

"N-no we're just friends... By the way I'm rock lee-"

I didn't wanted to listen. He's making me so angry so I pushed him and told him to fuck off.

"Sasuke-kun! What the hell?!" She yelled. I ignored her and wanted to punch him again. But then I felt someone grabbing my arm. I turned around to see who it was. It was a blonde guy with beautiful blue eyes, and weird whiskers on his face.

"Who are you?!" I asked. But he just ignored me and smiled at Sakura.

"I'm sorry, my friend is drunk.." he said smiling at her. Friend?! Who the hell is he?!

"Your friend?! I don't even kno-" I got cut off by getting pulled. He was still holding my wrist tight and left the club.

"Oi! I'm talking to you!" I yelled but he just ignored and pushed me into his car.

Who the hell is he?! He just randomly putted me into his car. And then he started driving somewhere. I said nothing and just stared at him.

"What?" he asked.

"Why am I in your car?"

"I just saved you." He answered.

„Saved me from what?!" I asked.

"He could have killed you, you know?"

Killed me? Is he telling me that a guy like rock lee can kill me?!

"We're here" he said after he parked. He went out from his car and looked at me through his car window.

„What are you waiting for? Get out." He told me. And I did what he said. He grabbed my arm again and opened the door of his house. He dragged me into his room and pushed me on his bed.

But I got up again and yelled at him.

„Why am I here?! That's not even my house." I yelled. "Bring me back!"

He just looked at me annoyed.

"God you're not even thanking me for saving you."

„Saving me from what?" I asked.

„From this guy. Look at you, you can't even stand properly. And you wanted to fight him."

This time I stayed quiet and looked down on the floor. „Is it because of her?" he asked. I looked up at him and looked confused. „Is she your ex? You looked so mad when he got closer to her." He was right. But I just looked on the floor again. But then he grabbed my face and made me look up at him.

„Don't worry, I'll make you forget her." He said smirking.

Y'all I was reading my story a little and I just realised how horrible the grammar is😭 I know I said I'm not the best at this but I could've done better than that... I'm so sorry