III: Interesting News From Willy Wonka

Start from the beginning

"Do you want kids?" Ivory asked and the question took Emma breathless and feel a bit uncomfortable talking about it with kids.

"Sweetie, I don't feel comfortable with you asking me that question."

"It's just a question." Ivory says and that's true it is just a question but Emma didn't like answering but answered her anyway.

"Like 3 or 5. I'm not trying to be rude but you have to go sweetie. Don't be late for the bus." Emma said and Ivory's eyes widened but Emma chuckled and said. "I'll take you home, I'll drop you off."

"No! I mean you don't have to. I'll get to the bus in time." Ivory quickly interjected.

"Okay." Emma said and watched her run off.

Flashback ends~

"EMMA!" All her students snapped her out of her thoughts. "Are you okay, Ms. Bucket?" Ben asked, another student of her was concerned about her.

"I'm fine. Now, what were we talking about?" Emma asked herself then remembered. "Oh yes, we're talking about multiplication, so 2 x-"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🍫 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Emma came to her sister's home with Charlie accompanying her.

They had come to the Bucket's home to everyone discussing Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory and the golden tickets. Charlie was talking to his grandparents about it with Emma sitting at the table.

"Wouldn't it be something, to open a bar of candy and find a golden ticket inside?" Grandpa Joe said excitedly.

"I know, but I only get one bar a year for my birthday." Charlie said. "Maybe two if I'm lucky." He said that last part to Emma, knowing she always tried to buy him an extra one.

"Well it's your birthday next week." Helen said, trying to give her son some hope.

"You have as much chance as anybody does." Josephine nodded.

"Balderdash!" George exclaimed. "The kids who are going to find the golden tickets are the ones who can afford to buy candy bars every day. Our Charlie gets only one a year. He doesn't have a chance."

Emma rolled her eyes at George. She loved the man, but it seemed he always had to pick out the negative of every situation. She moved her chair closer to Charlie. "Everyone has a chance, Charlie. Even you." Emma promised him before wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

George had just one more thing to add. "Mark my words, the kid who finds the first ticket will be fat, fat, fat."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🍫 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Boy, was George right when he said the first kid to find a golden ticket would be fat

Boy, was George right when he said the first kid to find a golden ticket would be fat. The first kid was named Augustus Gloop from Dusseldorf, Germany. The kid had chocolate smeared all over his face, and judging by his size, Emma could tell he ate a lot of it. It made him a bit cute to her.

"I am eating the Wonka bar and I taste something, that is not chocolate, or coconut, or walnut, or peanut butter, or nougat, or butter brittle, or caramel, or sprinkles. So I look and I find the golden ticket." Augustus explained to the reporters.

"Augustus, how did you celebrate?" A reporter asked him.

"I eat more candy." Augustus answered, and immediately pulled out a Wonka bar.

"We knew Augustus would find the golden ticket." Gisela Gloop began talking. "He eats so many candy bars a day that it was not possible for him to not find one."

"Told you it'd be a porker." George said, which caused Emma to snort.

​​​'he's a chunky cutie, but a bit filthy with chocolate around his mouth.'​​​ Emma thought.

"What a repulsive boy." Josephine was aghast.

"Only four golden tickets left." Charlie realized.

"Now that they've found one." Joe said. "Things will really get crazy." Georgina lightly nods with a slight smile.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🍫 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Question: What is your favorite chocolate texture?

Mine is caramel. I love caramel chocolates.

Words: 1, 091