I: Where The Story Begins...

""He led her to his kingdom where he was joyfully received, and they lived for a long time afterwards, happy and contented

""He led her to his kingdom where he was joyfully received, and they lived for a long time afterwards, happy and contented." The end." Emma says finishing the story of Rapunzel that she was reading to the 3rd graders. Well, her 3rd grade students she loves. She was standing in front of her desk.

"Emma?" One of her students called her and with his hand up. Emma is one of those people who wants her students to her by first name but some of her students wants to respectful and call her Ms. Bucket just for it.

"Yes, sweetie." Emma says to her student who is a young boy with dark brown hair who goes by the Nicolas.

"Can anyone get a happy ending?" Nicolas asked. He is one of Emma's favorite students.

"Absolutely, anyone can get a happy ending. As long as you push hard to get to your goal." Emma says moving to her desk, crossing her legs and sitting down on her desk chair.

"But Ms. Bucket?" Emma looked towards a girl with long golden blond hair and piercing blue eyes who was another one of her favorite students and her name is Mikaela. Emma hummed to her and Mikaela continued. "Some people don't get a happy ending, so instead in the books can people not happy endings?"

"Well, it all depends on the person, not all people are happy people and it's okay. But not all people have had a good childhood or a perfect life." Emma said. "Since all of you are young, you could all have a happy ending but don't fall to a sad and dark life, it's not end well for some people. So keep your childhood a happy life."

"What about you, Ms. Bucket? Will you have your happy ending or beginning soon?" Another student of her but this time it was a girl with brown hair with curls with the name Beth.

"I-i um, well, uh-" The bell rang which meant the school day had ended. "Make sure you guys uh, tell your parents what story has a good ending to a fairy story."

When all of her students left, Emma sat at her desk with her right hand on her temple. She was exhausted not by her students only her personal issues with her family, her sister's family is very poor. '​​​I do want a happy ending but i want it with a saving grace or a knightly prince. Someone who could help my family with financial problems.' Emma thought.

"Aunt Emma?" A voice slightly made Emma look up to see her nephew, Charlie who she has a very close relationship with.

Emma's mood quickly changed to a chirpy happy. "Hey, Charlie! How was school?" She asked.

"It was good, it would be amazing if you're my teacher and not a grouch for a teacher." Charlie said and that made Emma smiled.

"I would love that, Charlie. But with these kids, things are kinda relaxing but a bit hard at some times." Emma said.

"Are you gonna have kids eventually?" Charlie asked his Aunt.

"I really want to. I do want kids but I need to find the right guy before I have kids." Emma admits.

"Well, I'm ready to go home." Charlie told his aunt.

"Okay, let me get my coat and we'll go." Emma said getting her coat from behind her chair and putting it on they begin to head out of the school property.

" Emma said getting her coat from behind her chair and putting it on they begin to head out of the school property

They head out of the school and went to her car where her handsome co-worker, Mark Coleman was out by his car. "Hey Emma." Mark said and Emma saw him but secretly rolled her eyes and put on a bright smile.

"Hello, Mr. Coleman, how was your day?" Emma exclaims fakely grinning.

"Same as usual. But I never forget to see your beautiful face everyday." Mark flirted with her but Emma cringed.

"Oh, that's good to hear, but how's your wife?" Emma asked, she knows that Mark is married to a beautiful woman and he doesn't respect his wife as he flirts with Emma every single day at school.

Mark's eyes widened and begin to get in his car. "I'll see you tomorrow, Ms. Bucket." He got in his car and drove off.

Emma and Charlie chuckled and got in her car. "Wanna see the factory before I take you to your place?" Emma asked and Charlie nods as a response.

******

Emma and Charlie saw the Wonka trucks that had chocolate bars in the truck.

"What do you think it's like inside?" Charlie asked his aunt.

Emma, who was staring at the smoke coming out of the factory responded with, "I don't know, but if I ever had the chance to see inside, I would take it. Mr. Wonka's chocolate has always been the best."

If there was one thing Emma loved almost as much as her family, it was chocolate. More specifically, Mr. Wonka's chocolate. Since Emma had money, she gets Charlie a Wonka's bar for his birthday so he gets two, one from his parents and one from his aunt.

"This is a story of an ordinary little boy...named Charlie Bucket. He was not faster or stronger or more clever than other children. His family was not rich or powerful or well-connected. In fact, they barely had enough to eat. Charlie Bucket was the luckiest boy in the entire world. He just didn't know it yet."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🍫 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Question: What is your favorite fairy tale?

Mine is tied between Red Riding Hood and The Wizard of Oz.

Words: 936