It is about..........

This is the first story that I only typed online. I haven't written this down but I hope you like this. Please tell me what you think and vote if you like it. I would really like to have some feed back on this story. Enjoy!

Rita Crescent has always been left alone. She has been treated like a ghost, invisible to the world She is half angel and half vampire but there are so many things that she has seen in the past and she doesn't want to see it anymore. Her hobbies are going out and destroying crime as well as solving something. Now that there have been a troubleling crime in the city and the vampire government wants Rita to become their clean up girl. Even though Rita has been trying to keep away how many people that Rita care about will be involved in the case that she wants to put away? 

Henry, Karen, and William are siblings but the two brothers are turned. William has to act as the grown up since he seems like an adult when he was turned. Henry looked like a junior in high school but also grown up in a way. Karen is in the same grade for Henry but she is still human. They have just moved to an apartment two years ago. They do stand out but they can easily blend in as well in the area they were staying at. One morning when they are heading to school William noticed the door next to theirs was being closed. He slightly looked to see opened the door that has been untouched since they have moved in. A face that seemed familiar but couldn't figure out who she was. When they walked passed the unknown neighbor William tried to pick up on her thoughts but suprisingly he could not tell what she was thinking. He decided that if he had the chance then he would keep an eye of her, whoever she was.