BONUS CONTENT (CHRISTMAS BONUS)

Depuis le début

"Well those plans haven't been working out the way we planned so we're improvising things." He smiled and held out his arm. "Shall we start dinner, wife?"

I slipped my hand through the crook of his arm and allowed him to lead me towards the table. He pulled the chair out for me and waited until I was seated to pour some. . .juice into our glasses.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You might be pregnant," he said. "Alcohol is bad for the baby."

"I will know if I'm pregnant and I'm telling you that their is no bun in this oven."

He chuckled. Taking a seat across from me, he picked up his glass and held it out towards me. "A toast to our lovely dinner, and our future that includes lots of dirty diapers and sleepless nights."

***

Thomas cooked and Steven served the food. I had no idea were Severide was, but I sooner forgot all about him because Kieran made sure to keep me occupied.

He was charming and funny, everything he had been since the day we met. There was even a few minutes where he started an argument about a healthy lifestyle.

I thought that things couldn't get any better, but I had been wrong.

Kieran finished the last of his juice, stood and then walked around the table towards me. "Dance with me?"

As if on cue soft music started playing.

A sigh fell from my lips as I rested my head against his shoulder. Kieran held me close to him as he led the movement. Without me realizing it, we ended up dancing near the pool.

"We're dancing under the stars," he whispered against my ear. "One more thing you can cross off your bucket list."

I smiled. "I told you that the list isn't important anymore."

"Liar." His lips brushed along my jaw. "I know another thing you can cross off your list."

Pulling back, I stared up at him. "What's that?"

"Skinny dipping."

He hadn't been kidding. Kieran pecked my lips, gave me one more twirl, and then took to a step back. Hooking his thumbs into the band of his swim shorts, he tugged it lower as he stepped backwards.

My mouth started to water as more skin was revealed.

Kieran stopped and pushed his pants down his legs and with another cheeky smile in my direction he dived into the water. I moved closer to the edge of the pool to watch him as he moved through the water.

He resurfaced a few minutes later. "Come on. The water feels great."

"I'm not sure I believe you."

"Come on," he urged. "I planned this all down to the finest detail."

"And that detail is me naked in the pool with you?"

"Exactly."

For a moment my eyes darted over to the walls that separated our back yard from the neighbours. It was high enough that they wouldn't be able to see us from their yard but the house was a different story.

"They're not home," Kieran called out as if reading my mind. "Nobody to see but us and the idiots in the house who's probably standing by the window, hoping to catch a glimpse of our sexy wife undressing."

I blushed as I glanced over my shoulder towards the window. Sure enough, I saw the curtain move as if one of them just jerked away.

"Give them a show, baby."

Well, if they wanted a show then I would give them one. Keeping my eyes locked on Kieran. I reached behind me and tugged on the string behind my back. It slipped away, making the triangles over my breasts drop. I loosened the stings around my ribs and allowed the top to drop to the ground.

Kieran gave a low whistle.

Smiling, I stretched my arms above my head and turned slightly to give the trio at the window a little side boob. My hands slowly lowered, fingertips brushing my breasts, over my hardening nipples, lower, down my sides to my hips where the other strings were.

"Such a fucking tease," Kieran groaned.

My smile widened. "You know, there's one thing. . .okay two things I really want to do on my list," I told him.

Naked, I sucked in a breath and then dived it. I resurfaced instantly, as the cold of the water chilled my skin. Kieran was in front of me seconds later, arm wrapping around my waist to pull me against him.

"I thought you said that the water feels great," I muttered.

"It'll feel even better with your body pressed to mine." He kissed me before I could utter a word.

Moaning, my arms slipped around his neck.

"What is it you want to do?" he breathed against my lips. "Tell me."

"I want to tie you to the bed and have my way with you," I whispered. "And then I want to watch you and Severide together. I want to be a voyeur."

Kieran's face fell. "Why do you want to watch Severide and me specifically?"

"Because I know that it's what both of you want." I hooked my legs around his hips. "And it will be the sexiest thing to see."

His eyes darted over my face. Swallowing, he reached up and brushed his thumb across my lips. "I'll talk to them and see if we can make it happen."

"Only if everyone agrees."

"Of course." He smirked. "We're on a very specific mission here. We need a bun in this oven."

Patting my stomach, he pulled away and splashed water at my face. I gasped and froze but only for a second before I splashed him back.