BONUS CONTENT (CHRISTMAS BONUS)

4. ON THE FIFTEENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME. . .

***Severide***

It was all a fucking disaster.

I stared down at the burnt meat in dismay. Running a hand through my hair, I glanced at the recipe and tried to figure out where I had gone wrong. I'd followed every single instruction to the last detail.

The meat had burned, the rice was still uncooked and something was seriously wrong with the vegetables although I couldn't even fucking figure out why.

"I can smell it from the gate," Kieran muttered as he entered the kitchen.

I threw a glare his way before I spun around to make sure that I had switched off the oven. When I turned back around, Kieran was frowning down at the pot that the vegetables were in. Thankfully, he didn't comment on it.

"Where's Albany?" I asked him.

"Steven and Thomas took her to the animal shelter. I told them to text when they're on their way back." Crossing his arms, Kieran leaned back against the counter next to me, eyes darting over my face. "What happened? You're not a bad cook."

"It's your fault," I accused him.

His eyes widened. "Mine?"

"Yes!" I slammed the cookbook shut. "All I can fucking think about is you fingering her ass as you prepare her to take the butt plug and the fucking sounds she made when we got back."

"I invited you to join us," he said.

Shaking my head, I picked up the pan and walked over to the trashcan to throw the burnt meat away. When I turned back around, Kieran was there. He took the pan from me and placed it aside.

I narrowed my eyes at him as he stepped forward, and forced me to step back. My heartbeat increased when he boxed me in against the wall.

His green eyes darted between mine. "Our plans are going to fail if this continues. Why the hell are you suddenly so set on avoiding me?"

I swallowed. He was right. There was a possibility that I would fuck things up, but the things I felt, was making it so confusing. Kieran had made it clear that he was attracted to me and I had told him that I wasn't willing to mess up our friendship for an experiment.

Somehow during the last few months, things had changed.

I started to take notice of things I shouldn't be. But I couldn't fucking help myself.

Truth was, I was scared to take a leap. If things didn't work out between us, what would happen to us? There was no way that we could go back to normal and pretend that nothing had happened.

"Talk to me, Sev," Kieran urged softly.

Shaking my head, I pushed him away. "I just want everything to go according to plan tonight."

"Liar," he breathed in my ear as he moved away. "But I'll drop it for now."

Kieran wasn't one to push unless he felt like you needed it.

Taking this leap would be a huge step out of my comfort zone. I like having things planned to the finest detail. I like knowing what the outcome would be before I threw myself headfirst into things.

But this wasn't a business investment. This was something that might affect all of us.

"Sev?"

I looked up at him. We had finished dinner and were busy with the preparations for the table. He had finished placing the plates down.

Licking my lips, I placed the last glass down and straightened. My heartbeat sped up as I tried to build up the courage to talk to him. But when I finally had it and my lips parted, his phone binged.

Kieran pulled it from his pocket and looked down at the screen. He frowned. "They're on their way back."

***

My eyes darted around the table as I leaned back in my chairs and sipped the wine. The twins were arguing about who bought her the best gift so far, while Albany watched them with a frown. Unable to help myself, I looked at Kieran.

He sat next to Albany, one arm stretched out across the back of the chair as he stared down at his plate. My eyes dropped to his hand wrapped around the stem of his glass. A big strong hand with only a fine dusting of hair on the back. His nails were short and clean. He had long, thick fingers that has been inside our wife's pussy and ass.

I shifted slightly as an image of Albany stretched out on his lap, naked from the waist down while he fingered her ass, flashed through my mind.

The trip into town had just been as bad because, on our way to the shop, Albany had two orgasms and a few more during our shopping. What had made things worse was hearing them having sex and imagining what he had been doing to make her scream like that.

A hand on my shoulder made me jump. I looked up and smiled when I realized that it was Albany. Smiling, I pushed my chair back and raised my arm to give space. Once she was seated on my lap, I wrapped my arm around her waist and relaxed back in my chair.

Albany wrapped her arm around my neck as she settled sideways against my chest. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I smiled at her. "What makes you think that something's wrong?"

"You're quiet." Her fingers brushed the strands of hair at my nape. "You're only like this when you're thinking hard about something."

"I'm always thinking about something," I muttered.

Her eyes darted over my face but I looked away, afraid that she would see something in my eyes. Kieran looked up at the exact moment. Our eyes locked and held until I forced myself to look away.

"Anyone for dessert?" he asked as he stood. "Blueberry cheesecake."

He stood and Steven followed with the excuse of grabbing some wine. A few seconds after they left the dining room, Thomas stood and excused himself to use the bathroom.

Albany shifted, nearly falling as she tried to straddle me in the chair. My hands dropped to her hips to hold her in place.

"I know that look," she whispered. "It's the same look Kieran gets on his face sometimes when he watches you."

"It's not important."

"Liar. Talk to me, please?" She frowned at me. "Are you starting to regret your choice to keep things platonic between Kieran and you?"

I hesitated a moment and then nodded. "I'm scared," I admitted.

"Scared of what?" she asked.

"Scared of fucking things up for us," I told her. "I've never been with a man, Al. I've never been attracted to one or even thought of fucking one. What if I take that step and I don't. . .like it? What if we can't go back to the way things were before?"

Albany smiled at me as she cupped my cheeks. "Sev, I know for a fact that you wouldn't even be thinking of things if it wasn't something you really wanted." She leaned forward and brushed her lips against mine. "You're both adults so if it's not something either of you like, then you handle things like adults."

"And if it messes this marriage up?" I asked her.

Her smile widened. "That won't happen." Albany leaned closer and pressed her lips to my ear. "I'm kinda dying to watch him train your ass to take his cock."

A groan fell from my lips. Gripping her hips tighter, I pulled her closer to me and hissed when Albany rubbed her pussy along my length.

It came as a surprise for both of us when her panties suddenly started vibrating. She moaned against my ear, sending shivers down my spine. The vibrations increased as the others returned to the table.

My eyes narrowed at Kieran when he placed our plates of the dessert down in front of me. He smirked and even winked at me before he walked away.

"Let's play a game," Thomas said. "I've been dying to play ever since Kieran brought it."