"What! Why are you disturbing me now?" Siya screamed at him angrily and Reyansh held his ear.

"Siya, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have shouted at you like that. I'm so sorry, sweetheart." He said still hold his ear and Siya looked at other side avoiding him.

"Sorry. Now please don't stay angry with me." saying Reyansh hold her hand who was about to go and she jerk his hand.

"Good you realize that. But I don't want to talk to you. I have lots of important works to do. I don't have free time like you." Reyansh widened his eyes looking at her who is using his dialogues on him but in different manner.

"Oh god! You are so stubborn." Reyansh said and pulled her in his arms and kiss her both cheek.

She look at him nervously, his closeness always make her shivered and tremble.

"Fine- now leave me." Siya said stammering and Reyansh lips turns to smirk that how easily she melt on his arms.

"What? Leave me. I said." Siya getting nervous on his closeness she tried to push him but he didn't loose his grip on her so easily.

"What happened you forgive me so easily?" Reyansh teased her and she look at him who was grinning mischievously.

But later Siya too smirk at him.

"What can I do when my husband is so jealous of my best friend and he is such a jealous hubby." Siya said and Reyansh left her immediately as how easily she caught his jealousy with Aaryamaan.

"What happened you left me so easily?" Siya mocked at him and he see again using his line on her.

"Excuse me I'm Reyansh Malhotra. I don't get jealous so easily. And that too from your joker friend. Oh please, I have some class and standard" He said boasting about himself and made a yuck face when he mentioned about Aaryamaan.

"Why are you making that kind of face? My friend Aaryamaan he's very handsome and hot. I told you girls are crazy from him. Don't think him less than you, Okay!" She said in a fight mode.

"So you are telling me you find him more hot and handsome than me?" Reyansh said and gritted his teeth in jealousy.

Siya take a step back crossing her arms over her chest and look at him from top to bottom.

"Yes, he is more handsome, more hot than you. " She said straightly making him jealous.

"Really? What else do you like about him?" Reyansh spoke clenching his jaws as for the first time he saw her so bold praising other men's in front of him.

Moreover he didn't knew that she can even use this kind of words " Hot and handsome. "

"You know, he's very sweet and calm type man unlike you. You always stay short temper and roam around like a angry hulk. Your mood is so unpredictable. Who know when you are angry and when you are happy but he! He's so softie and always stay happy."

"Girls in my college wanted to make him their boyfriend but he's wasn't interested at all." Siya praise about him.

" I am sure, he must be interested in boys." said Reyansh trying to control his jealousy.

"No!" said Siya in a fight mode and Reyansh was shocked to see her like this for the first time.

"He's straight and very much interested in girls. It's just that he's finding someone like his type or should I say like me?"Siya stopped as she wanted to watch his expression but he was acting normal which make her irritated.

"Of course, but wait does he like you? Did he ever asked you out?" He asked curiously.

"I'm telling you if he has done something like that I'm going to kill him now." Reyansh said raising his voice a little.

"Umm.. no. " She said and his shoulder slumped in relief.

"Okay now, bye." Siya said and was about to passed besides him when her wrist get caught in Reyansh's hand and in a second she was pinned between the wall and Reyansh made her shocked.

"Reyansh!" A shocked whisper came from Siya's mouth.

"You were praising your friend so much then why don't you praise about me now?" said Reyansh huskily running his fingers from her arms to her hands. He held her hands caressing her knuckles, place a soft kiss.

"Say something about me. What do you like about me most? Hmm.." He said leaning closer to her.

"Can you just talk while maintaining some distance." Siya said nervously.

"Why? You can't control yourself when I'm near you?" He whispered huskily in her ears.

"Nope. Not at all. I don't feel something like that." She was saying but her blushing was revealing everything to him.

"Really? But last night the story was telling something else." Reyansh said raising his eyebrows.

"No." Her voice was lacked of confidence when she said and fist her saree.

"Let's see then." Reyansh said leaning on her she clutches her saree in her fist. Reyansh sensually move his fingers from her hands to her arms then to her shoulder to her cheeks slowly.

"Did you feel something?" asked Reyansh in his seduce voice making her crazy.

"Nah!" said Siya trying not to crack her voice.

"Okay." saying Reyansh place his hot lips near jaws she stiffened on her place immediately and her eyes got widened. He keep placing hot kisses near her jaws and her breath gets heavy.

He takes her both hands to his shoulder as she touch his shoulder her fingers curled in his hairs and fisted them.

Reyansh trailed his love bite on her neck and a moan escape from her mouth. His lips move down to her throat pestering kisses while Siya moved her head back to give him more access and moan his name. He trace her neck with the tip of his nose and moves his lips down to her collarbone.

"Siya!" Siya opened her eyes immediately when Roshni call her.

She pushed Reyansh both look at each other and breathe heavily. Siya look at the other side feeling shy while Reyansh enjoy seeing her blushing.

****

A/N : Hi

Feedback please?

Happy reading...😊

Stay safe...😊

Good luck...😊

And don't forget to follow me on wattpad and try following me on instagram it's authorzysha.

With love,

Zysha 💖.