Chpt 22: Ahsoka Tano

You had just got done with one of Cal's lessons and he had gone off to spend time with his friends.

"Hey Y/n!" you turned and smiled at the young togruta "hey Ahsoka, how are you?" you asked as she hugged you "good, you?" she replied "same," you said "you wanna spar?" Ahsoka asked "sure, want me to go easy?" you asked "nope," she said.

As you sparred with Ahsoka, despite her response, you were going easy. Although it was clear she was struggling. You kicked her wrist and her lightsaber fell into your hand. "Ugh!" she exclaimed "why can't I beat you?!" "it might be something to do with the fact I'm one of the best dualist in the galaxy," you said calmly as you handed her lightsaber back to her. "Again," she said getting in a defensive position "okay," you mumbled and held out your lightsaber, Ahsoka swung first but you easily side stepped and grabbed her lightsaber from her hand and kicked her to the ground.

Now on the streets of Coruscant's upper levels with Ahsoka you were searching for someone who was smuggling kyber crystals. They worked on the upper levels due it being unexpected. And despite it being only a couple levels beneath the surface you were still concerned for Ahsoka's safety. "What's got you so worried?" Ahsoka asked "Ahsoka, you're a sixteen year old togruta woman, there are going to be people who find you attractive and I don't fancy going into further details. I know you can handle yourself, I just can't help but worry," you explained "I'll be fine, besides, even if I somehow can't, I have you with me. And Anakin would kill you if something happened to me," she replied "I know, I don't know about you, but I don't fancy being on the receiving end of his overprotectiveness rants. I've... been the subject of many," you chuckled.

You eventually came to a bar but before you went inside Ahsoka grabbed your wrist. "You okay?" you asked "yeah, I'm fine, just thinking if we pretend to be a couple then people won't suspect us," she replied "are you thinking about the mission? Or are you just attracted to me?" you asked smirking "a mix of both," Ahsoka admitted blushing. You smiled softly and wrapped an arm around her, "what? Just playing the part," you commented to her surprise.

You stood at the bar getting a drink when you overheard someone talking. "So, you sell those things the jedi use in their swords?" one woman asked "yeah, they have no idea about it," another woman replied, you looked at Ahsoka and gestured to them, she nodded and you made your way over. Alone. You put 100k credits on the table, getting their attention. "I hear you sell kyber crystals," you whispered to her "I do, for the right price," she replied before putting her fingers under your chin "you don't look like the criminal type, but I'll allow you to smuggle me anywhere~" she purred "you'll find I'm full of surprises," you replied and she kissed you. You knew Ahsoka was staring in a mix of shock, jealousy, and amusement, and you also knew she was going to tell Anakin the first chance she got. When you separated you looked into her eyes, "so, how many is that gonna get me?" you asked pushing the credits towards her "five, but I'll give you an extra handsome," she replied "let's get down to business~" you purred "oh yes please," she whispered and kissed you again.

You were led to a warehouse, followed by Ahsoka from a very far distance. Who was going across roof tops.

The door to it opened and you could sense the crystals. "So, what colour do you want? I personally like red or blue, but I reckon green would go with your sexy eyes," she said caressing your jawline with her fingers "I'll go for yellow and purple," you replied. As she went to walk off and get them you activated your lightsaber and sliced off her hands before keeping her in place with the force. "JEDI SCUM! SHOULDA KNOWN!" she snapped as Ahsoka came in through a window "careful Ahsoka, wouldn't want these crystals getting damaged," you said as you put plasma handcuffs on the prisoner.

As you were left alone after clones took her away you looked at Ahsoka. Who was snickering. "What's so funny?" you asked "I didn't know you were such a flirt is all," she replied "it seems my flirting skills just won us a mission, and it accidentally won you over," you commented "hey! I said I find you attractive! Nothing more!" Ahsoka argued "well, from my point of view, you're in love with me," you replied "I am not in love with you!" she exclaimed despite blushing. You leant close and kissed her cheek, "you sure about that?" you whispered in her lekku. You were then surprised when Ahsoka turned and pulled you into a kiss. When she pulled away you looked at her shocked, "it looks like your accidental flirting did have an effect on me," she whispered before walking off.