Color than looks at Delta and spoke out.

"At the Judgement Hall?"

Delta nodded, as he spoke out.

"Of course. And since I do not see Storyswap Chara around here, as well as her scarf, than that means that she must be somewhere in the Judgment Hall, along with Asriel."

Than, Geno stepped forward, as he than spoke out to Delta.

"Than what are we waiting for? Let's go to the Judgement Hall and get them out of this mess."

Delta and Dust nodded, as they than teleported as fast as they can. Of course, they also had to teleport Dustbelief along with them as well, since he cannot teleport.

Elsewhere...

The sounds of fire burning was heard inside of the Judgement Hall. The sounds of blades colliding against each other is heard, as the sound of a body skidding and the knife stabbing onto the ground is heard, as the body stopped. Then, 2 people approached the person that is attacking, as a male voice, sounding 16 or 18 years of maturity.

"You made a big mistake coming to our Universe, buddy. You are going to pay for what you have done to our parent."

A light shocks on the duo that is fighting against the attacker.

This is Storyswap Chara. She is a Chara that takes the roll of Papyrus, in that she is younger than Asriel, who is older than her. And Asriel is alive and takes on the roll of Sans. Their AU is a swap version of Storyshift, in which Chara and Asriel's roles are reversed, in that Chara takes on the role of Sans and Asriel takes Papyrus' role. But now, they are in a bad situation, their AU had been attacked, and now they had lost their parents from the attack. Even their kind had been killed. But luckily, Asriel was able to use the 7 Human Souls, as their Frisk, who is a neural person, had died, and Asriel kept his appearance, while also gaining the power of the original Asriel, in addition to a power that is his own. This made him even more stronger than before, and it is thanks to this that he is holding his ground against the one that killed all of the monsters in the Underground, as well as their parents. That person is none other than Killer himself.

 That person is none other than Killer himself