15

chapter fifteen

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

"touch me, tease me—"

haechan was cut off singing when he bumped into someone's chest. he blinked many times as he looked up to see the person in front of him. his eyes suddenly widened as he finally recognized him.

he gasped and immediately covered his mouth, dramatically gasping as he didn't expect that he would be here because as haechan remembered, he said that he wouldn't pick him up.

"no wonder marco is really your son, you both are dramatic."

"what are you doing here?" he asked, pouting. he even crossed his arms to his chest.

"making sure that no one will get you away from me, i think?" he answered calmly.

"tss, as if someone will do that." he rolled his eyes.

"that's why someone asked you to dance with him?" his eyebrow raised.

"but i told him that i already have a husband," he argued.

mark stares at his eyes for a second before poking his cheeks using his tongue, holding his smile back before holding his hand.

"let's go home now, marco is waiting." mark said seriously.

"how about my chingu?" haechan asked, pouting.

"they were fine." the older one said.

since he trusted mark, he didn't speak anymore. he was just letting him pull him out of the club, he was already tipsy and getting more clingy. it was just his usual thing whenever he's drunk.

"mark," haechan called as he watched mark wearing the seatbelt to him.

"hmm?" the older one responds, his face is really close to him.

"do you want to give marco siblings?"

it made mark stopped and processed what haechan said. he immediately looked at the tanned male who immediately smiled and wiggled his eyebrows as he saw mark looking at him.

"you're drunk." mark said and softly pinched his nose.

"i'm not!" he whined.

but mark ignored him, starting the engine as he looked outside. checking if jaehyun and the other's car is still here, yuta and jeno have left already. looks like the others are still inside.

"let's give him a sibling already, mork!" haechan whined.

"why do you sound like i'm marco's real father and we need to give him siblings already?" mark said and let out a chuckle even though he was nervous at it.

thinking that marco is really his child makes his heart explode, who knows that he already has a little him. being a good father to marco, providing for his needs and living at the same roof with his son and his partner, haechan.

oh, how he wished it was true.

"mark, are you really going to leave?" haechan asked. changing the topic as he remembered that tomorrow is the day that he will leave.

"i'm coming back as soon as possible, love." mark said softly.

"if you don't come back as soon as possible, i'm gonna marry someone." haechan said as he crossed his arms in his chest.