ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟞

Daphne's POV

I had a great time with Jasper, we walked in the sand, and played with milo, we almost kissed but milo splashed us with water. The next day, Bella, Maddie, and I were sitting atop a table. An open book in Bella's lap, and one in Maddie's hands. They bonded over the love of books. Our eyes are on the arriving kids and the parking lot as they pull in. Bella was waiting for Edward as we were waiting for Alice and Jasper. Jessica, Angela, Mike, Thomas, Abigail, and Eric kicked around a soccer ball nearby. they waved us over to join them, Maddie joined them but Bella smiled, declining. I declined as well as I wasn't in the mood. Bella returned to watch for Edward. She told me she was going to confront him about what he did yesterday, but he didn't show. Weird. But the rest of the family did, Alice went to Maddie and stole her from our friends while I went to jasper so we could walk to my first class together.

꧁𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛꧂

" Hey, where did Edward go?" I ask Jasper as we walk to our class. " He went to our cousins, the Denali coven, in Alaska" he replies looking at me, I give him a look full of curiosity, which he felt. " he left to get away from Bella, he's trying to hold on to his humanity, by leaving" jasper adds walking into our class.

꧁𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑꧂

Maddie and I sat with the Cullens as Bella sat with Jessica and Angela. Bella gives the table a cursory look, as we're sitting with them, and because Edward's seat was empty. Rosalie was giving Bella a stank look the whole lunch besides if she was talking to us. Emmett was trying to make her mode, Alice and Maddie are talking about clothes, and they are getting close very quickly. I should be like that with jasper but I want to go slow, which I hope jasper is ok with that. After lunch, Alice, Maddie, and Rose were standing outside, mine and jaspers history class. When we saw Bella walking down the hallway, to get to her class. Rose looked at her with chillingly cold eyes, Alice with curiosity, Maddie with sweetness. I smiled at her, Jasper was too busy looking at me to be paying attention to Bella. Bella does a quick smile before she hurries to her next class

꧁𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛꧂(𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢😅 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢)

I was in the car with my family, looking at Jasper across the parking lot, we were looking into each other's eyes. Bella walks to her truck, waving at us, then glancing at Rosalie's red M3 BMW, as they drive past us, out of the lot. Noting no Edward. And that went on for a week.

꧁𝙰 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛꧂( 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗)

I was waiting for Bella. She texted me asking if I wanted to ride with her to school. Also, Jasper texted me that Edward is back, which I'm happy about. Milo was waiting with me too, he was only there because I hunted beforehand, plus he just wants to see Bella. Bella steps outside, smiling at me, and Charlie also pulls up with her truck. As she was walking toward me she slipped on a patch of ice and fell on her butt. I tried not to laugh as Charlie climbed out of the truck and helped her up, with Milo behind him " you okay, bells?" charlie asks her " yeah, ice doesn't help the uncoordinated," Bella responds " the stairs don't help the coordinated ether" I added looking at her, milo was walking her to me so she doesn't slip again. "That's why I got you new tires," Charlie told her as she looked at the truck and saw new tires. " The other ones were nearly bald," he added, petting milo. " You got me new tires, no one's ever done that before," Bella replied.

I and Charlie look at her, confused." I mean... nothing," she explained Charlie doesn't get it as he heads toward his cruiser. "I'll be late for dinner, I'm heading down to mason county," charlie told us ' a security guard at the Grisham mill got killed by some kind of animal." he finishes. I looked at him as he said that, an animal? Odd. Maybe that's why Milo was acting weird on our hunt this morning? " an animal?" Bella asks, looking at charlie." you're not in phoenix any more bells, they've been hunting it for a week with no luck, thought I'd lend a hand.'' Charlie explained " be careful," Bella tells him " yeah be careful charlie, take milo with you he can protect you" I add as milo runs to charlie " always am and I'd love to," Charlie says. " And thank you, for the tires," Bella added.

He saw the emotion in her eyes as he didn't understand it, but he nodded and headed inside with milo. Bella looked at the tires again, oddly moved. I got into the truck with her and we headed to school. When we arrived, I saw Jasper waiting for me. I say bye to Bella and walk up to him. " Hello, ma'am," he smiled at me, grabbed my hand, and kissed it. " hi Jazz" I replied flustered, which he smirked at. " May I escort you to class?" Jasper asks, trying to hide his smirk. I smile " sure, I'd love you too" Jasper's smirk gets bigger feeling my emotions. We walked to my class, I slowly grabbed his hand, and held it the whole way.

꧁𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑꧂😅

Jasper and I sat in our last class, I was looking at the rain, and glazing at Jasper a few times. " Enjoying the rain?" Jasper asked me to give him a 'really' face. He shrugs. " Wow pulling an Edward Cullen, seriously? You're asking me about the weather?" I said mocking Bella and Edward, knowing Edward could hear me, jasper laughs lightly " sorry ma'am, but yeah I guess I am," jasper say joining the mocking, and looking at me this time, his eyes full of love and passion, he already loves me that much, what did I do to get this man. " Well I don't like the rain, any cold, wet, things I don't really" I continue. We couldn't hold it in and started laughing. People started looking at us but we didn't care, just then the teacher came in and started teaching.

After school was over Jasper and I hung out next to his car, Maddie was being cuddly with Alice, they finally got together. Thomas and Edward are talking, they're like besties now.
Abigail is playing with Rose's hair, while she talks to Emmett, they're getting along pretty well. The rain stopped, thank god, but the parking lot is full of water and patches of black ice, which are not fun to walk around. I see Bella come out, shivering, she headed to her car, carrying a weird golden onion with her. As she reached her car she looked at us, giving some smiles before looking at Edward, so as their eyes met, we all looked towards the sound of a high-pitched screech that quickly grew louder. Bella turned to see a van, skidding on the ice, careening out of control, and heading directly for her. Tyler was desperately trying to gain control, then he shielded his face. I look at Bella with horror " Bella!" I yell at her before Edward runs to her, pushing the van, and making a dent.

Thank god he saved her but he could have exposed us from doing that, I ran to Bella, inhuman speed, as Edward saved her. " Omg Bella, are you ok, are you hurt!" I say looking for any injuries. She couldn't reply. She was still in shock, then everyone began screaming, and yelling as some called for help. Some leaped to Tyler's aid, and others ran to us. Bella looks at the onion ground, smashed as she would have been. she looked at me as everyone swept the van back." Are you okay!? Are you hurt?!" Mike asked Bella. " What happened!? Did anyone see what happened?!" Eric asks others. Amid the chaos, I look back at my family and other Cullens, looking at Edward. Thomas and Abigail show horror for Bella, Madison was hiding her face in Alice's arms, scared. But the Cullens show no hint of concern for Edward's safety.

Instead, they look at him with disapproval and fury, jasper a little bit of concern, mostly for me I'm guessing. Edward leaves as the ambulance came, and the paramedics placed Bella on the stretcher. I sent Jasper a call signal before I got into the ambulance with Bella, holding her hand.

𝙷𝚒 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜😘😘 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛? 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢/𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙱𝚢𝚎!!❤️❤️