"Like the song?  Have you heard that song?"

Jul nodded.

"Yes, I think I have...  You seem to like old movies a lot, and know about them, right?"

Grace nodded.

"So you have all your energies back?  Eh?  Did you sleep well?  I love to watch you sleep, you look so innocent when you sleep, so peaceful.  I think I left you exhausted last night," Jul said kidding.  Grace blushed remembering.  Last night was wonderful and unforgettable, they were almost all night busy.  There was one moment when Grace panting whispered the words I love you to Julia.  Yes, it was an unforgettable night, lovely, sweet, tender, and very romantic.  Their special moment, well, it was more like their special night.  "You look so cute when you blush."

"What's for breakfast?  I'm hungry," Grace asked changing the subject.

"What would you like to eat?" Jul asked.

"Pancakes?" Grace said.

"Oh, I see you are very hungry today, last night you weren't so hungry, well, at least, not of food...  The exercise left you hungry?" Jul asked mischievously.

Grace blushed.

"Oh, Jul, you are naughty..." Grace said, Julia laughed.

"Okay, pancakes it is for my love; my sweet Grace.  But first, let's take a shower, together, come on, I'll wash you and you'll wash me, it'll be fun," Jul said winking.  Grace blushed again.

"Okay," Grace sighed.  Where was her dress?

"Oh, come on, you don't need your clothes now, you are going to take a shower, don't be shy, come on, out of bed," Jul said.  Grace then came out of bed completely naked.  "You look much better now at day light than in the dark," Jul said kidding.

"Jul!"

Julia laughed.

"I'm just kidding, I'm not looking at you, my eyes are closed; really, see?"

"I need a towel...  You, little perv..."

Julia laughed out loud.

"I'm not a perv, I just love to annoy you, that's all...  Oh, you are so cute..." Jul said.

"Well, you are the cutest," Grace said smiling.

"You are so sweet.  That's one of the things I like about you..." Jul said.

"What are we going to do today?  Do you have plans for today?" Grace asked watching the little panda that she gave Julia, it was over a table in Julia's room.

"Yes, stay in bed all day with you," Jul said.

"It sounds like a perfect plan," Grace said.

"I Know," Jul said giving Grace a soft spank on her butt.  "Let's go take that shower."

"So aren't you going to work today?"

"I work very hard every day, I think I deserve to take a day off to be with my girlfriend.  Right?"

"Your girlfriend?"

"Yes, my girlfriend.  I've been thinking; would you like to be my girlfriend, Grace?"

Grace smiled.

"Yes, I would love to."

"Well, you are my girlfriend now, but we better keep it a secret from your father, for now.  Okay?  I've been thinking, well, I could find another job in another place far away from your father...  I think it's the best."

"Whatever you say...  I'm thinking in moving out of the house.  I have some savings...  I could find my own place to live..."

"That's a good idea.  You could move in here with me.  You see, there's a little guest house in the back yard, in the woods.  Would you like to see it?  We could say that I'm renting you the guest house...  But nobody needs to know the truth, that you will be really living here with me.  What do you say?  Do you like the idea?" Jul said while she lathered Grace's back with soap.

Grace nodded.

"It seems like a good idea.  Are you sure that you want me to live here with you?"

"Of course.  Think about all the fun we'll have, and all the slumber parties we could have, like last night for example," Jul said.  Grace blushed.

"You're right."

"I'll fix everything in case that your loved ones decides to pay you a visit in your new home."

"Great idea.  Let me know when I can move in here with you and I'll be here with all my stuff."

"Sure, I'll let you know...  Don't worry. That will be the best.  Do you have to work today or do you have plans...?"

"No, not really..."

"Great!  Let's do that."

"Do what?"

"Stay in bed all day."

"That sounds wonderful... " Grace said smiling.  Julia kissed Grace's neck, Grace giggled.  Then she softly lathered Grace's breasts, caressing Grace's skin gently with the tip of her fingers, Grace arched her back.  A soft moan was heard coming out of Grace's mouth and all her body was in flames again.

                         ***

"Do you like your pancakes?" Julia asked.

"Yes, thanks for making this for me.  You know?  I've been cooking since my mother died, making breakfast, lunch, and dinner for my father, my brothers, and me...  It's very nice to eat something that I didn't have to cook...  Thanks."

"You're welcome.  I understand you.  I love to cook and bake, but sometimes I'm not in the mood for cooking..."

"Yes, exactly."

"Well, let's put this in the dishwasher," Jul said standing up from her chair and taking her plate with her.  Grace followed her.  "Would you like to see the guest house now?"

"Sure.  You know?  Nicole and I were talking about moving in together...  We thought about finding a furnished apartment for us to rent because she wants to move from her house too.  We were making plans and all...  I don't know how I'm going to tell her now that I'm not moving in with her..." Grace said worried.

"I see.  I didn't know that.  Well, I'm pretty sure that you'll think of something, don't worry, something will come to your mind, you're very smart," Jul said finishing to put the plates in the dishwasher.  Grace sighed.  Then they went to see the guest house.