Fudou:"I'm sure they'll understand. Besides, they owe you alot with what happened with Tamaba." He answered.

Masuko:"I guess your right on that o-" He was cut off as our room door slams open.

As the door was forcibly opened, 2 male students that had been forcibly corrected were visible from the door frame as they only wore a towel thay covered their body.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Fudou:"Huh? What are two doing here? And why does it look like you've seen a ghost?" He asked them.

Baldy:"The-there's a monster in the bathroom!"

Blondie:"Yeah! Yeah! We saw with out own eyes!" The two answered.

Fudou:"A monster in the bathroom? I mean, obviously there's gonna be alot of creepy monsters there. Especially when you both in there, naked." He jokingly said.

Masuko:"That's not what they meant!" Masuko said to Fudou.

Baldy:"God, stop being ridiculous and come help us!

Fudou:"Anyway, We can't help you right now. As you can see, my little brother is in a bit of foul mood." He said pointing to me.

This made them look towards my direction as they see me on the top bunk, wrapped in a blanket and visibly upset.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Y/n's current position)

Fudou:"So, me and him would like to go back to bed, thank you." He said as he lays back down on the bottom bunk.

Rin:"Y/n! Fudou! Get right down here this instant!" Rin shouted from outside.

Hearing this, a tick mark appeared on my forehead as I slam my face on the pillow and started screamin and slamming my fist on the bed.

Y/n:"HMMMFFFF!" A muffled scream got out.

Masuko:"Unfortunately, looks like you two won't be sleeping today." He said as Fudou stood up and grabbed his bag.

Fudou:"Yup, real nice. Come on Y/n." He said as he grabs my foot to leave.

In response, I hold onto the one of the bars on the safety railings on the top bunk bed as he Fudou notices this and pulls me harder.