Chapter 4

Santana's Pov

I woke up to Quinn's arms wrapped around me. As much as I didn't want to admit to myself it felt really good to wake up in her arms. It felt like old times before all the drama started. I quietly untangle myself from Quinn and head to the bathroom. When I return after doing my business Quinn is wide awake. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Do you want to grab breakfast" She asked

"Actually I'm about to meet Britt"

"okay well maybe after"

"Listen Quinn I really enjoyed last night and it reminded me of old times. But then I remember what you did to me what you did to us"

"Santana I'm sorry. You have no idea how bad I feel"

"Quinn I know but I need time"

Quinn grabs her stuff and leaves.I get ready to go to Britts.

**Brittney's house.... They skippes school today it is senior cut day for them**

When I arrive at Brittney's she answers the door and we go to her room. I plop myself on her bed.

"Are you okay Sanny"

"Yeah i'm okay Britt"

"I know you are not okay"

"you're right I'm not OK. It's just that Quinn was over here yesterday to talk. And we fell asleep and when I woke up I was wrapped in  Quinn's arms. It reminded me of old times"

"Awe Santana"

"I miss her so much. But i'm scared if we get back together she will just hurt me. It isn't just me anymore."

"How will you know she changed if you don't try. She has to gain your trust I know it will be hard for you but you have to do it."

"I know"

I wipe my tears and start thinking maybe giving Quinn another chance won't be bad. I can't hold this over her forever. After an hour of quietly thinking to myself I look over to Britt and she is asleep.I shut off the light and fall asleep also.

**The Next Day**
After getting ready Britt and I make our way to school. As soon as I walk in I see Quinn standing by her lockers talking with Mike and Puck. She says something to them and then makes her way towards us. When Quinn is in front of us you can feel the tension. Brittany takes it upon herself to break the ice between us.

" So you both need to talk and fix this mess. I will see you later."

Brittany gives me a quick hug and walks away. After five minutes of just quietly walking around Quinn finally breaks the ice.

"San can we go somewhere private to talk please."

"Sure"

We make our way outside to the bleachers and take a seat.

"Listen San i'm sorry about yesterday. I miss you so much. I know I made a mistake and everyday I regret it. I just want you back I want to raise this baby with you. I want us to be a family. I want to marry you Santana Lopez. I love you so much and I love this baby so much. Please forgive me."

Listening to Quinn brought tears to my eyes. When she finishes everything she says I throw myself at her and kiss her. She cups my face with both hands and wipes the tears away.

"I love you to Quinn." I whisper

I kiss her again

"I never want to make you cry again Santana."

After another ten minutes we make our way back into school. Since we missed our first period class. We head to our second class. Quinn had texted me asking me if I want to go out to eat with her after both our practices were over.

*** I know this chapter is short but i'm back. I have been really busy with life I got diagnosed with blood disease over the summer. I was on all types of medications that made my moods go up and down. I had to get my spleen removed in November. Now I barely have an immune system. I get sick easily. My life has just been a rollercoaster. I hope you guys are still interested in the story. Till next time***