Chapter 1

Santana Pov
First day of senior year and it already sucks. I woke up at five am running to the bathroom to throw up. Then I took a shower and put on my   cheerios uniform. As soon as I step into the kitchen I get a strong smell of some eggs my mom is making. I run out of the kitchen to the bathroom and throw up the contents of my empty stomach up. There is a soft knock on the bathroom door.

"Sweetheart are you okay"

"Yeah mom I'm fine. I guess the baby doesn't like the smell of eggs anymore" She hands me a bottle of water and rubs my back.

"Thanks mom" I'm so thankful that when my parents found out about my pregnancy they were mad yet very understanding.

Flashback

After four pregnancy test and a moment of denial. I have realized that in fact I Santana Maria Lopez Is pregnant. We were so careful I thought and then I remember Puck's fucking party. Quinn and I were so drunk that we had unprotected sex. How am I going to tell Quinn and my parents? Oh my god what about Sue she is going to kill me. I sunk down to the floor pulling my knees up to my chest and I started to cry. I don't know how long I was crying for until I heard a soft knock on the door.

"San are you in there" I hear the soft voice of my best friend Brittany

"Yeah Britt, I will be out in a minute"

"Have you been crying?"

"No" I wipe the tears from my face

"Remember Santana we have been friends since we were five years old" She quietly opens the door and immediatly wraps her arms around me.

"What's going on Sanny" I just look up at her with tears in my eyes.

"Britt i'm pregnant"

"Wait what"

"I said i'm pregnant"

"I heard that part but how I thought you and Quinn were careful"

"A moment of drunken weakness" She smiles softly at me

"Does she know"

" I literally just found out and you are the only one who knows.I need to tell Quinn"

"Are you sure you don't want to wait a couple days"

"No I can't" I get up off the bathroom floor and head into my room

"I'm not letting you drive when you are this emotional"

"Okay let me just grab Quinn's hoodie she left here" I always like wearing Quinn's clothes they smell like her and make me feel safe. Five minutes later we headed towards Quinn's house. I send her a text telling her i'm on my way over. When we arrive the only car in the driveway is Quinn's. There is no need to knock on the door because we made this rule that if our parents aren't home we can just walk in. Brittany and I enter the house and I immediately call Quinns name. It's really quiet maybe Quinn is sleeping. I make my way upstairs to her room while Brittany is sitting on Quinn's couch. Walking up the stairs I hear low moans coming from her room. I slowly put my hand on her door knob dreading what I am about to walk into. I see Kitty on top of Quinn. They both look at me like they have seen a ghost.

"What the fuck is going on" Tears instantly spring into my eyes

"San it's not what you think" Quinn pushes Kitty off of her

"I know what I saw" I scream and that is when Brittany runs upstairs.She looks at Quinn and then Kitty.

"San please let me explain" She reaches for me but Brittany steps in front of me