Chapter 3

Quinn's Pov

I'm waiting in the kitchen for Mrs.Lopez and I couldn't be anymore nervous. Not only did I cheat on her daughter but I got her pregnant. What is she going to do to me? I'm broken out of my thoughts by Mrs. Lopez entering the kitchen. She goes to the fridge and grabs a bottle water and then sits down at the chair opposite of me. I immediately look down at my hands not being able to look at Mrs.Lopez.

"I'm sorry" It comes out as a whisper

"You know Quinn I have known you since you were five years old. I have seen you grow up into a very a beautiful woman but at this very moment I don't know who you are.I see someone different. The Quinn I know wouldn't cheat . So tell me what is going on in that head of yours."

I looked at Mrs.Lopez

"I was scared we have been together so long and she was being distant so that night I got drunk and you know what happened. I made the biggest mistake of my life.

The tears were running down my cheeks. All I could think about was losing the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"Quinn just give her time. She is so deeply hurt by this. And the added stress of this isn't good for the baby dear"

"I know Mrs.Lopez. I hope she knows I will never give up on winning her back"

With that I wiped my tears said a quick goodbye to Mrs.Lopez and left. The whole ride home I was thinking how I would win Santana and our unborn baby back. Operation Santana was in effect.

Santana's Pov 

Two weeks later

Why do they call it Morning sickness if it can happen anytime of day. Right now my head is in the toilet throwing up everything I ate for lunch.

"Sanny are you okay" I hear Brittany say

Before I answer I feel it rise up my throat. And I throw up more.

"I don't feel so good" Brittney bent down next to me and rubbed my back.

"Maybe you should go home"

"Yeah let me just get my stuff"

"Do you want me to skip also"

"No I can manage I think if both of us left coach would have a fit"

"Okay San, do you want me to tell Quinn you left you know if she doesn't see you she will be worried"I stood up dusted my skirt off went to the sink and rinsed out my mouth.

"No I will just send her a quick text Britt" after everything that happened two weeks ago at my house Quinn has been doing sweet little things. She has wrote me little notes put them in my locker, every morning I wake up to good morning text and I love you. She comes to the cheerios table brings me a healthy lunch. I know she wants us back together but i'm not ready to forgive her yet. I really do appreciate everything she is doing.  I'm broken out of my thoughts by Britt.

"You're thinking again" Look at her with a smirk.

"I have a lot on my mind"

"Don't stress Sanny remember what your mom said"

"I know" We make our way to my locker. I grabbed my stuff  hugged Brittany and made my way to my car.

Quinn's Pov (Italics is Santana)

Hey, not feeling well going home

As soon as I read that text I got really worried. I quickly texted Santana back

Is everything okay? Is the baby okay?  A minute later I received her reply

Yea everything is fine I just have been throwing up non stop like morning sickness really sucks

As soon as my class is over I'm coming over to take care of you

You don't have to Quinn I will be fine. I just need to rest.

I'm coming San your parents are out of town and I don't want you to be alone

Okay but how did you know my parents are out of town

Your mom texted me the other day to make sure to keep an eye on you while they were away on business.

My mom is so sneaky well I'm going to take a nap you know where the spare key so just let yourself in Q

I will be there in thirty minutes

okay

I kept looking at the clock I just wanted to leave. I knew I couldn't get up and walk out.

40 Minutes Later

I quietly let myself into the Lopez household. It is was really quiet. Santana must still be sleeping. I walked up the stairs to Santana's room where I quietly opened door. She looked so peaceful sleeping. her barely there baby bump peeking out from under her blanket I couldn't help but smile.

"You know it's not polite to stare" Her voice raspy from her nap. She rubs her eyes

"I couldn't help myself you just look so beautiful and relaxed"

"Thanks Quinn" A light shade of pink crept onto her cheeks

"Did the nap help are you feeling any better?"

"I'm still a little nauseus but other then that I'm fine"

"Come downstairs I bought you some saltines and ginger ale over"

"Okay"

"Actually you stay in bed"

"Why"

"I will bring everything to you. Just relax and let me take care of you"

" Thanks Quinn but you don't need to"

"Let me do this San please. You can stay in bed and we can watch netflix anything you want"

"Anything I want"

"Yes anything"

"Remember Quinn you said anything" I ran downstairs quickly and grabbed the saltines and ginger ale. I came back upstairs and handed everything to her. I sat back down on her desk chair.

"Come sit next to me" She patted the space on her bed

"Are you sure"

"Yes Quinn" We sat there watching about three episodes Gossip Girl. I knew she would pick after I told her anything she wants we will watch. I felt her lean her head on my shoulder I looked over and she had fallen asleep. I missed this so much maybe we were making progress.

** Don't hate me please. I lost motivation for this story but today at work I don't know what happened I was bored and decided I owe it to you guys to finish this story. I hope you enjoy it and thank you for all the love on this**

Fr