Chapter 2

**Thank you everyone who reviewed the story I really appreciate it.And one more thing this is going to be a short story**

Santana's Pov

As I'm making my way to Sue's office i'm feeling very anxious. The worst thing she can do is kick me off the cheerios. The whole school knows i'm pregnant so that has to be the worst thing she can do right? I take a deep breath before opening the door. I softly knock

"Come in Sandbags " she points to the seat in front of her desk. I quietly sit down

"It has come to my attention that my head cheerleader is pregnant" I look up at her slowly and nod my head

"Yes coach, I am pregnant"

"How could you be so irresponsible Santana?"

"It was a mistake coach"

"You know sandbags I like you that is why i'm not going to kick you off the team"

"Wait what"

"You are my head cheerleader Santana. Santana you will come to every practice but you are on leave which mean no routines for you. Now please leave I have other business to attend to"

"Thank you so much coach" I grab my bag and head towards to the door

"One more thing Santana it is your choice if you want Kitty off the team"

"How did you know"

" I know everything now leave" As I'm walking to my first class I can't believe coach didn't kick me off the team. I also can't believe she was nice.As I enter my first class which is spanish with Schuester.

" Thanks for joining us Santana" I roll my eyes and go find a seat and the only available one is next to Quinn. I take my seat and immediatly ignore Quinn.

" We need to talk Santana" she whispers. I keep my eyes focused on the lesson. About twenty minutes later class is finished. I'm packing up my stuff as i'm walking out the door Quinn stops me.

"Santana please talk to me" I just look at her

"I made a mistake please just hear me out. Santana we are having a baby"

"Fine Quinn, After I am done with practice we will go to my house and talk"

"Okay but what about your parents?"

"They are working late tonight and you will be gone before they come home" I leave Quinn and head to my next class. After finishing all my classes I make way to the field with my pinky intertlocked with Brittany's.

"What are we going to do to Kitty" Brittany says

"Not sure yet all I know she will pay"

"This is going to be fun. Have you talked to Quinn"

"Yup she is coming over after practice so we can talk"

"Really?"

"We are having a baby together Britt and even if we aren't together I have to deal with her for the next eighteen years"

"Do you want to get back together with her?"

"Let's not talk about my shitty relationship let's talk about you and Berry" Just as Brittany was about to say something I heard coach call us over.

"Sandbags and Tweedle Dumb stop talking and get over here. I have a meeting with Figgins so you too are in charge" Sue leaves the field with Becky in toe.

"Lets start with stretches" I say to everyone

"I don't think you should be doing stretches in your current condition" Kitty snickers towards me. Brittany and I look at eachother and then I walk right up to Kitty's face.

"I don't like you and since I don't like you everyone can go home for the day except for you start running laps"

" Are you serious Lopez"

"Dead serious now get running. Everyone else go home"

"Fuck you Santana"

"Either start running Kitty or you are off the team" Brittany says.Kitty thinks about saying something else but she starts running. Brittany and I take a seat on the bleachers.

"How are you and Berry" Brittany starts blush

" We are good she asked me to go on a date this Friday"

"Oh my god Britt Britt i'm so happy for you"

"I like her a lot"

"Eventhough she annoys the hell out of me I think you guys would be cute together"

"Yea me to, Am I driving you home today or are you going with Quinn?"

"She is driving me home" After watching Kitty run for two hours.

"You can stop running" I yell in the mega phone.

"Hey" Quinn walks up to us

"Hi" I keep my eyes focused on Kitty

'Santana i'm going to meet Rachel will you be okay"

"Yeah Britt I will talk to you later" She hugs me and walks towards Quinn and whispers something in her ear. Whatever Brittany said to Quinn must have freaked her out she looks a little scared.

"You okay?"

"Yeah just never thought Britt can scare me like she just did" I roll my eyes at her and focus on Kitty walking towards us.

"Hey Quinn"She says completly ignoring me. Quinn doesn't say anything to her and keeps her gaze on me.

"Hit the showers Kitty" I grab my bag and walked towards Quinn car. Quinn follows behind me. The whole car ride to my house was silent. When we get to my house we go straight to my room.

" I feel like haven't been in here forever"

"Right so what did you want to talk about Quinn"

"I fucked up big time I know. I love you so much you have no idea"

"You love me? Quinn you don't cheat on someone you love"

"It was mistake. Please believe me Santana" She gets on her knees and crawls towards. She lifts up my uniofrm top and kisses my stomach.

"Stop" I whisper

"I love you Santana and I want us to be a family" As soon as the words left Quinn's mouth I broke down. I pushed her away and ran into the bathroom. I started crying I slid down to the floor and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"Santana please open the door" Quinn says

I don't know how long I was in the bathroom for when I heard my mothers voice.

"Quinn what are you doing here and why are you sitting by the bathroom door"

"I came over to talk to Santana and she got upset"

"Quinn go wait in the kitchen for me" My mother says to Quinn softly

"Okay Mrs. Lopez" I hear Quinn leave the room

"Sweetheart please open the door" As soon as I open the door my mom gives me a sad look

"What happened" My mother ask me softly

"I love her that is the problem" My mom pulls me in for a hug

"Everything will be okay Santana. Don't stress it is not good for the baby. Now I ordered pizza and it will be here shortly. I'm going to have a little talk with Quinn" She kisses my cheek and makes her way downstairs.

** Thoughts? Next chapter will be a conversation between Maribel and Quinn. And for my Control fans that story will be coming off hiatus**