self reflection and the ultimate plan

3rd POV

The second strongest demon, Kokushibo stood in awe of what had just happened. It was almost as if he hadn't gotten any stronger since he was a human. Back then he was the second strongest human, even now he was the second strongest demon. This made him think "what is the use? I couldn't even beat my own brother, instead he just died of old age. He still hasn't been beaten in battle! And now I am still second to someone else... Wait a minute that's it!"
Kokushibo had an epiphany, an idea of how to become the strongest, a toway how to become second to no one! At the smallest amount of time his plan would most likely take 100 years, 500 at Maximum. And so his great plan began, he would start to live two different lives, the first was the life of a demon, the second was the life of a traitor, of course no one would know. However neither of these lives were the ones he truly led. But that's for later!

400 years later

It had been 400 years since the great plan was conceived, and Kokushibo's hard work was finally paying off. On one hand he gave humans information about every single one of the demons, including their weaknesses strengths and Powers, even their personalities and what they looked like, on the other hand he still had to play servant to Muzan, however little did the king of demons know that his strongest minion was consuming absolutely outrageous amounts of flesh and the blood, for example Kokushibo decided to leave Japan without anyone's notice and began devouring tens of millions of humans. But finally after all of that training and feasting, after learning every single thing he could about his demonic abilities and forms as well as mastering all of them to the highest possible and impossible level, It was finally time. just as he predicted, Yoriichi passed on his legendary techniques to the family of his best friend, Sumiyoshi. Kokushibo waited until tanjuro Kamado died of his fatal illness, Aka Kokushibo poisoning his food for a whole year! finally it was time for him to give muzan the kamado families location.

Just a he predicted muzan turned one of the children, however he was too impatient and thought the child had died. "What a fool" Kokushibo had thought. In reality the child survived. however, it was not time to strike just yet... No he needed the child to grow in their abilities. So he waited all the way up until what was perceived to be the final battle.

Instead of letting himself die Kokushibo, who was driven by the goal of being the absolute strongest, faked his own death. Instead before the fight, he had torn off a entire hand and hid it away in another part of the fortress, he did this multiple times in order to have an edge in battle. And when muzan was at his weakest, Kokushibo reformed his entire body from the hand he tore off and hid, he then proceeded to get the jump on Nezuko before she could become human, she then proceeded to devour the innocent child, thus gaining the ultimate edge in battle: Sun immunity... And then it was finally time to attack. He easily beat and devoured Muzan himself, thus gaining all of muzans powers and becoming the New Demon King!

(Imagine Avalon starts playing)

(Not my art)

Kokushibo's POV

"Finally after four entire centuries I have finally done it! I and I alone have become the ultimate being! And soon this entire world will be mine!!!" These were the words I said 10 seconds before disaster.

???: Dojyaaa~~n!

Kokushibo: huh?!?

???: So you are the one who has been devouring nearly all of my American citizens!, I am sorry but I cannot allow you to threaten my glorious America! Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!!!

Kokushibo: What the?

Before anything else could happen, the newly crowned Demon King was sent hurling through a portal! And little did he know that when he woke up it wouldn't be in Japan, or at least not his Japan...

End of chapter