Chapter 2

"I'm pretty sure this is the same school from a hundred years ago," I complained while Stefan and I walked into the school. We needed to get our schedules.

Stefan opened the office door, holding it open for me to enter. "I heard they added on."

"Thanks," I said and walked in, looking around the small office area. A middle-aged woman was helping a student out, he seemed to be frustrated. Seems like we will be here for a bit. "I wonder if Mr. Gibbs's shoe is still in the ceiling..." I trailed off when it became our turn to receive help.

Stefan chuckled and smiled at the woman. "Hi, um, I'm Stefan, this is my sister, Victoria," He pointed towards me, and I growled, hating him for saying my full name. "We are new and need our schedules."

She nodded. "Last name?"

"Salvatore," Stefan replied.

"It seems that you aren't enrolled yet," She said still clicking away on her computer. "Are you sure-"

I reached over and placed my hand on her shoulder. "Give us schedules, Stefan a junior, me a sophomore." I compelled her. "You will enroll us into the school and ask no questions."

"I will enroll you..." The woman trailed off.

I smiled at her. "Good! Now, Stefan and I would like our schedules. Oh, and also, I want locker 103."

She frowned. "I'm sorry, hun, but that locker isn't usable."

"Ugh! Dammit."

"What's wrong?" Stefan frowned. "What's so special about that locker?"

"I put a bottle of wine in there that is way older than me and I forgot the password."

Yes, I stuck a bottle of wine in a locker where kids could easily get into it. The thing is, I didn't think about it at the time, but at least I compelled the school to never let anyone use that locker. Of course, I also put a "password" on so only I could get back into it. I still remember the combination, so I guess it doesn't even matter.

"Alright! Here they are," she clicked around a bit until a loud noise came out of the printer besides her. Stefan and I turned out attention towards her. Once the papers were fully printed out, she gave them to us. "Have a nice day!" We left the office.

I then backtracked, remembering the password. "I saw Stefan canoodling with the neighbor!"

"Welcome back Miss Victoria." I cringed before exiting the office, but I giggled when I saw Stefan's reaction.

"Well, I guess since first hour is about to start and I have to go to my locker still... I guess that means I can skip!" Stefan gave me a look. "Oh come on! it's not like my first class really matters; it's history." Stefan still looked at me, but this time he crossed his arms. "Fine. I'll go to class!"

He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Good girl." I glared at him. "You don't want to be late on your first day of school."

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Now you are starting to sound like Damon."

~

"I swear locker 103 is at the end of the hallway," I mumbled, looking at every locker number. I sighed when I got to the hallway that went to the right and left. "UGH! You were here a hundred years ago! All I want to know is where my damn locker is! Oh, here it is." I stopped pouting when I saw my locker at the end of the hallway.

I tried turning the knob, but it barely turned; I kinda figured that would happen. I guess I'll just break open the locker at the end of the day.

I sighed, looking at the papers and tried to remember where my first hour would be. I wasn't paying much attention when I ran into someone. My balance was regained by hands grabbing onto my shoulders. "I'm sorry. I wasn't paying any attention." I apologized.