Unacceptable Past

I suggest you to play songs of your choice while reading so you can feel the story more..

You can play "Space Song" by Beach House while reading this. Thank You! 🫶🏻

__________

Y/N's POV:

I was born in a happy and loving family.

Chris was my neighbor in LA and he is my bestfriend.

We we're bestfriends since the day we moved there for a better life... I think...

I was 3 and chris was 7 at that time...but boy, i got so many memories with him while growing up.

Weird right?

Especially the acting part.

Yes, I started acting when I was 3 years old.

Just an extra though.

__________

Me and Chris got very very close like we were siblings, and so did our parents.

When we both started going to school, we were both home schooled by professional teachers.

I thought I will be happy forever living with family and having chris as my bestfriend...

For so you know...

Forever is not really forever...

Not until something bad happened when i was 12 years old...

Really bad.

__________

One night, my parents told me they were going to a party...and so did Mr. and Mrs. Evans.

FYI: Mr. Evans is a Director and Mrs. Evan's is a Doctor

So me and Chris were left alone at their house, because he got so many stuff and I just love staying there.

Few hours later, Chris's parents came back barging in... Causing me and Chris to jump and laugh but then...

They both hugged me as if like they found their long lost child.

You get the idea.

__________

I asked them why...

But they were just staring at me, crying.

I was matured in a very young age though...

More mature than Chris, in my opinion.

Minutes passed by and Mr. and Mrs. Evans went outside to talk to Chris, leaving me alone inside the house.

Few moments later, Chris came inside barging in!

And then he gave me an unexplainable look.

I turn to look at him but he hugged me very tight.

When he pulled away... I saw him crying.

I asked why... But he just stood there dead silent...

"Chris? Are you okay? Did aunt and uncle scalded you?" I asked worried.

"Y/N... I -I -I'm sorry..." He said weeping, right in front of me and I never saw him cry like that before. When he causes trouble, I was always there to comfort him and he treated me like her older sister, which I loved mostly about him..

"Sorry for what?" I asked with tears dripping on my cheeks.

"Chris, go to your room" Said Mrs. Evans

He went to his room after that.