12,684,404 likeshaih red lips 💋🍎❤️🔥View all 71,789 comments

12,684,404 likes
haih red lips 💋🍎❤️🔥
View all 71,789 comments

=

Sayuri Fujita, Zen, and Haih met up at Haih's to film The Return of Superman segment.

Sayuri and Haih had acquitted with each other for quite some time but when Haih announced that she was going to be a mother through sperm insemination Sayuri was the first person to reach out to her as she had done the same thing.

And as Haih's pregnancy progresses the closer she and Sayuri become.

"Hello, Haih," Sayuri said as Haih answered the door and let Sayuri and Zen in the house.

"I'm happy you guys were able to find the new house," Haih said as welcomed her with a small bow and a side hug.

Sayuri smiled and nodded.

"Oh, it's a perfect location; you're not too far from me," Sayuri said.

"Good; hi, Zen," Haih cooed at Zen.

Zen squeals and reaches out for Haih. Haih smiles and quickly grabs him from his mother's arms.

"Hello, cutie," Haih said as she bounces him in her arms.

Zen laughs and immediately kisses Haih on the cheek.

"I swear he's so affectionate with you," Sayuri said as they walked into the living room.

"He's my favorite little boy," Haih said as she happily hummed a song to Sayuri.

"Your belly has gotten bigger," Sayuri said as they sat down on the couch.

"Yeah, even my ankles and feet started to swell a bit," Haih said.

"Does twins run in your family?" Sayuri asked her as she unpacked Zen's baby bag.

"Both my parents are twins, my maternal grandfather is a twin, and also my paternal grandmother is a twin," Haih answered.

"Oh wow, so the chances of you having twins were high," Sayuri said.

"Yeah, but still I wasn't expecting it," Haih said.

Sayuri nods.

"Understandable," She said.

=

10,784,404 likeshaih 🖤🤍🖤🤍View all 83,789 comments

10,784,404 likes
haih 🖤🤍🖤🤍
View all 83,789 comments

=

Since Hyun-woo is a supplemental service worker, he can't check up on Haih, so he sends their friends over to make sure she's okay and that she has everything that she needs and also have meals with her.

Haih has complained about Hyun-woo's overprotectiveness, but Hyun-woo ignores her.

Today, Hyun-woo had sent Jooheon to check on Haih after he couldn't reach her the whole day.

Jooheon showed up with dinner, and Haih let him in as he had brought something that she was craving.

"You know the drill, Haih," Jooheon said.

Haih sighed.

"I swear Hyun-woo is insane," Haih said.

"Yeah, insanely in love with you," Jooheon said.

Haih rolled her eyes.

"You guys don't have to keep reminding me; it's not like I don't notice how he behaves around me," Haih said.

"Sorry, I don't know why you two won't get back together; it's clear you two have feelings for each other," Jooheon said.

Jooheon and Haih take a seat at the table and pull out chopsticks as Jooheon places the food on the table. Haih watches Jooheon remove the lids from the containers.

"Smells so good," Haih said as she inhaled the aroma of the food.

"Why won't you date Hyun-woo?" Jooheon asked Haih.

"Thank you for the meal," Haih replied as she started eating.

"Haih," Jooheon said.

"Jooheon," Haih said as she continued eating.

"He loves you," Jooheon said.

"I know," Haih said.

"Do you love him?" Jooheon asked Haih.

"Never stopped loving him," Haih answered.