⚜︎𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜

Abrupt screaming got me out of my trance.

Everyone is terrified and crowded in a circle. I stand up to get a peek of who it is. As I expected it's Ginetta. She looks like she's having a seizure. Lundon scoops her up and carrie's her out the door, pure terror in his eyes. This shit is scary.

Everyone slowly goes back to what they were doing, but my group looks pretty frazzled. The whole room is pretty quiet, besides Ana. Anastasia is standing on Leo's bed trying to practice her power or something.

"Wow Ana, looks like you're really improving." Leoric snickers.

"Well it might be working." She counters, squeezing her face.

"Well if you're going to be doing that at least turn around so we don't have to watch." I add, because honestly, it's not a nice view.

I feel a slap across the back of my head. "That's so mean." Clem scolds.

I sigh and think of ways to get out of here. Everyone's so miserable. They need to cheer up. I turn to Cairo who appears to be thinking the same thing, his brow furrowed. "You know what we should do?" I slowly smile.

"Have a party?" He smiles back.

I frown. "I wish. But no, that's not what I meant. It's a little lame but we should go on a walk and get some fresh air, ya know, clear our heads." I suggest.

"That's actually a good idea. Wow you have a brain after all." Cairo plasters a big smirk on his stupid face.

"Sorry I was kind of eavesdropping. But I totally agree, going on a walk would be super nice." Clemence pops up from behind me.

"Okay well, see if anyone else wants to go." I look up to see her peering over my head.

"Okay!"

"That was kind of creepy." I whisper as she walks away.

"Mm." His eyes following her as she walks away, stopping every so often to ask everyone.

⚜︎

Turns out everyone wanted to come. I'm not complaining, the more the merrier. Besides Verena. Crazy bitch just had to go as well. I see her prancing off down the hall with her arm around Cairo and the other around Leoric. I don't know how Cairo can deal with her.

Stella is walking next to me. Her eyes staring into the side of my head.

"Glaring at her isn't going to do anything you know." She giggles. 

I sigh. "It's enough for me." 

"No it's no-" 

"Guys it worked!" Ana cheers, somehow way ahead of us. While holding a cat. I blink and now she's behind us, holding a lantern.

"Where'd the cat go."Santos raises an eyebrow.

"You like cats?" Percia holds in a laugh.

"What's not to love?" He stares at her with a very serious face.

"Oh, nothing, I like cats too." She displays a small, most likely fake smile.

"Good." He smiles back.

"Wait but how did you do that." Trevin asks, since no one else did.

"Told you my practice would work." She smirks, clearly proud of herself.

"Yeah at least something good came out of your practice." Leo shudders at the horrible memory.

"Oh shut up it wasn't that bad." She huffs, while stepping off the elevator. We're finally on the bottom floor.