⚜︎𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒

𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑎

   A brand new start to a brand new year. Yet everything is the same. Cairo and Alessio competing at yet another of their rather dumb bets started by Lundon. Verena and Trevin arguing, which is normal for Verena, who somehow is always arguing. Anastasia and Percia sitting in the corner with Clemence probably gossiping about what new boy they like now. Santos and Leoric half asleep on the desks, and me and Stella, sitting and observing.  

   The only this different is me. This year I am vowing to be a better person, when needed. Because sometimes it's okay to be a not so good person at the right times. Like now, when class should have started around 12 minutes ago and the teacher has given up on getting our class to calm down.

  "Guys. SHUT UP." I hiss at them in my loudest most intimidating voice, which i'll admit, isn't that loud or scary.

  A few heads turn my direction, but they go back to what they were doing seconds later.

  "Wow, nice one Ginny. What a big help." Stella smirks. Stella. My best friend since I can remember. Which isn't really saying much. We've had the same people in our class. Every class. Which is weird, because we are all different ages. But the point is we never really get to meet anyone other than each other.

  "Thank Stella, how about you try them." I sneer back at her.

  "Fine." She stands on the table and claps her hands. Very loudly. Louder than I could ever yell. The whole room goes silent and Mrs. O looks up very hopeful at the chance she might be able to start out lesson.

  Everyone sits down in their seats with very unpleasant faces that I would rather not have to look at, like Lundon's stupid face. I don't think anyone who looks at his face is going to be in a happy mood again for a good while.

⚜︎

  The Queens kingdom, which isn't really a kingdom, is where Faldetta, Rixenta, and Manali overlap. That's where her castle is, the Azidox Preparatory School where all of go to school and live while school is going, and where the Holders. We don't really know much about the holders. But the Queen and like people who are special to her or whatever know about them. They pretty much just make sure everyone is safe. Which we always are. There's never been a situation like that since before our parents were even born. Yeesh, talk about a long time ago. 

  "And that's as much about the Holders that any normal person would know. Any questions." she waits. "Any at all?"

  Santos raises his hand. "Woah, that's some cool ass shit. Talk about some dick bitch stuff. I mean that's just cra-" Verena slaps her hand over his mouth

  "Dude are you high, none of what you just said made any sense." She angrily whispers. 

  Santos nods slightly, Verena stands up, grabs his arm, and walks out the door saying something about the nurse.

  "Alright then. Anyone else?" Mrs O says doing her best to not acknowledge Santos, as this is a common occurrence for her. Complete silence fills the room. She sighs. "Fine, class dismissed, you guys are free to go to your rooms."

  Everyone hurriedly gets up, grabs their bags and rushes out the door. I wait for Stella and Clemence.

  "Come on guys we have to hurry, Alessio is throwing a back to school get together thing, and Im getting some food before someone slips in something I would rather not eat." Clemence anxiously says grabbing our wrists and running towards the elevators.

𝑇𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑛

  All the people I actually like are here in Alessio and my room. So many memories in this room. Cracked bottom of the door that Stella broke off to be used to slip notes and extra snacks into the room when I was sick. Scratch marks on the headboard of Alessio's bed that I was unfortunate enough to be in the room to experience. And still to this day I don't know who this mystery girl is. A broken window from Percia throwing rocks trying to get our attention. A chipped door frame caused by Verena slamming the door of our room to escape everyone else during one of her episodes, unaware of me in the room. This room.

  It starts to get more and more crowded as everyone starts to fill up the room. Alessio and I have the smallest room, I don't get why we decided to have the party in our room. I feel someone push me out of the way. I turn around and see Anastasia trying to climb up on our little table we have next to our kitchen.

  "I have booze everyb-hicc-ody." She slurs around before falling on her ass on the way down from the table. 

  Stella nudges Ginetta and all I could make out from what she said was "Now that's... people attention..." Which caused Ginny to roll her eyes. I shrug and grab a bottle of unopened tequila and sit down next to Cairo. I know what tequila does to him, and it's awesome.

  "Dude, you know I can't drink that. After what happened last time."

  I'm not even sure what I said next but after what felt like a second Cairo is gone and I'm talking to a half empty bottle of tequila. I noticed Santos and Verena came back from wherever they were. God I just hate those bitches with my whole heart.

  I stand up and have to grab someone shoulder so I don't fall down. I steady myself and walk over to a crowd and to my horror I see Stella, Clemence, and Percia dancing drunkenly and one of their bras being swung around by Leoric. 

  "Bro whos is that?" I ask against my will, hoping it's not Stella's.

  "Pretty sure it's Percia's." He stops swinging it for a second.

  "Nice, what's the cup size, maybe we'll finally see who got it right." I point out. A while ago, all of the guys made bets on each girls size, we were all drunk, no excuse really, but we just like betting on everything.

  "You think I can actually read shit right now?" He laughs which turns into a series of hiccups.

  "Oh shit. I can't either. Oh well I'll find a way to figure it out some other day.

⚜︎

I found Cairo a few minutes later doing a strip tease on the table. Before anything could get worse I grab him. 

  "Alright everyone out." I announce loud enough to be heard over everyone's cheers. They all stop and grab the liquor before leaving. I collapse of the couch and Alessio just drops to the floor.

  "I told you man, we can't keep being the ones to host these things. We got the worse room." He mumbles.

  "I agree, we should do it in Anastasia and Percia's room, they got the biggest one out of all of us."

  "I don't think half of them will remember what happened, it will save them the embarrassment." I say shortly before hearing a loud thud in the bathroom. I groan and get up.

  I slowly open the door to see a passed out Verena. I grab her ankled and haul her out the door, down the hall, and I knock on her door hoping someone answers, but I leave before I can figure out, could care less about what happens to her, as long I don't have to deal with it.