6:Regret

Yn pov

I woke up feeling an amount of pain in my lower part. I went downstairs to see Hyunjin making breakfast  . Why so early?

I went closer to him and hugged him " Hyunjinie " i said with a pout.

"Morning love " he pecked my forehead .

"My lower part hurts "

"Oh don't worry just drink some warm water and then have your breakfast but if it gets worse I'll by pills for alright baby?"

I nodded my head . "Can i not go to school today ? I wanna spend the day with you"

"Oh but your parents -"

"Please" i gave him my puppy eyes .

"Okay " he picked me up and put me on the counter top .

" Look how my marks look so good on you baby " he said smirking while looking at the marks he made yesterday.

I hid my head inside his crook. 

After a while we ate our breakfast and i drank warm water but nothing helped the pains were still getting worse and getting  more painful.

"Hyunjin it's only getting worse "

"Okay it will be alright just lay down and I'll go get you some pills"

He left but after a while i felt bored , i never really explored his house before well it's because i didn't have the time and i just know that know this is  the chance to do it .

I went in this odd room it was a bit chill in here like some of those sketchy rooms you see in movies. There were drawers so as Yn of course i had to go and check.

I opened the first drawer and it was a picture of me ? I mean it is normal for your boyfriend to have a picture of you right? But this was when i was fourteen, i shrugged it off and i opened the second drawer and it was a picture of Jake ?

I flipped the picture over and it wrote number 1 victim what does that mean? And to think of it the room was getting more colder the more i stayed in it and to think of it i have never seen Jake after that message he sent me on my phone.

" Baby what are you doing in here ?" He sounds different, like some type of creep. I quickly turned around and saw what i call a boyfriend.

"Hyunjin what is this !" I shouted while showing the picture of Jake.

"Yn it's nothing "

"Nothing ?! This is nothing!" I was shouting my lungs out .

He came closer to me but i backed away until i felt my body on the wall.

He pinned me and started to kiss me roughly.

"Stop "

"Hyunjin pls-"

I tried to push him of but nothing seemd to work .

He looked at me deeply in the eyes " Why do you care so much for that motherfucker Yn huh " he said while making his marks more deep in color  .
"Yn i saved you from him and now you depending him?"
"I think my little kitten deserves a punishment "

Those were the last words i heard before i blacked out.

Hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to vote
Thank you ♡

Sorry for short chapter (00)