Like flame which attracted a moth to it's demise

So sweet that it's unnatural

Then he changed into a beautiful man. A feminine beauty, not like buff man in dwapar yug. His skin was rosy white giving it a slight tan look . He wasn't buff but had well proportioned and toned body. Pointed nose, eyes with long eyelashes, silky hair and petal like lips. His aura speak divinity.

Yukta blood boiled seeing him. She wasn't angry but her blood was reacting to him. And she didn't want to harm him but wanted to rip him to shreads. She didn't want to touch him but wanted his scent all over her. She didn't wanted to disturb him but wanted to ruin his peaceful world. It wasn't her emotions she knew this. It was this power which was reacting to him.

But why?

Why him of all people?

Now she also don't know who the fuck he is?

Because she hated to be governed by those useless emotions which wasn't her at all. She felt pathetic because yukta rai singh singhania wasn't able to control her emotions  .

To keep herself awake, to keep herself away from drowning in sea of emotions she dug her nails into her already wounded hand. It pains but there was nothing she can't handle.

At the same time her blood started going more golden. Everyone was in trance but karn wasn't. He was afraid for her so his intense emotions kept him away from that man's magic.

But he wasn't able to move. Like everyone he was rooted in his place .

That man slowly went towards yukta .

Man : you really have no sympathy my dear.

He said caressing her cheek. Now everyone trance was broken but they wasn't able to move.

Yukta knew how to handle him. She knew she needed to spike his interest to get answers to her questions.

Yukta : I don't.

Man : don't you wanna ask something

Yes I do

Yukta : No, you are not worth that much for me to remember you.

Man laughed

Man : my worth is very much in your life, in your blood. Look it's finally showing it's true colors. My favorite color. Golden

Yukta close her eyes tightly. That power in surging within her. She can't loose control. Not now when he just recovered and can get hurt.

Yukta : My king close your eyes and count to hundred.

Karn wasn't able to say anything. He looked at her helplessness in his eyes.

Yukta : close your eyes karn

With it he shut his eyes tightly

Yukta created a barrier with her magical powers , so that he will not be able to listen to anything.

When he opened his eyes again. He noticed he wasn't able to move and not only that there was a body of that man lying in front of him with his chest ripped open and his heart was in yukta hand.

He noticed his brothers face filled with fear. Because she was crying while crushing his heart and that man was smiling while seeing his heart being crushed.

He could literally see his soul leaving his body and floating around her, caressing her, and whispering in her ears.

She was a looking like a true defination of devil . Blood was splattered all over her but what's more astonishing was that blood was in deep hue of blue which strangely matches with yuka's eye.