He quietly glanced at the scary women and hid behind the gentle uncle

Child: So then I came to my original form which was a child because I want to go on adventure. But you-u

He clutched tightly on gentle man aka karn dhoti.

Karn: my queen please drop the sword

Arjun: I will not let you harm a child

He said this and came to hold yukta wrists. His strength was obviously greater than her because he was a demigod and best archer . He snatched sword from her arm , which caused a cut on the back of her hand.

Yukta although was shocked neither said anything extra nor showed an expression in her eyes but she was furious. He just manhandled her.

Karn was equally shocked, he won't let her hurt a child but she wasn't supposed to get hurt and what was more astonishing was the fact that her blood was red with specks of gold in it. He remembered last time her blood was red, why it's like this now?

Karn : ARJUN, leave her

Arjun didn't let go. He wanted to test her, how dangerous she is for them. He didn't wanted any harm to come towards his family. And the power she possess, the personality she bears, the tyranny she shows with no hesitation but with confidence. He deemed her dangerous. No she was dangerous.

Yukta was quick to catch his thinking. But did he really think he would be standing here safely if she wanted to harm him .

Yukta : Did you really think a child can travel in this dangerous forest. And he snuck out from the kingdom, I didn't see any kingdom on my way here. Where is it, in the sky? Or underground?

Now he was stunned and left her wrist. They were all baffled by her reasoning but indeed it makes sense. Her wrist became red visible to the naked eyes, she was sure it's going to be bruised.

Yukta had no obligation to help pandavs. She could just leave them to fend for their own life. It's just that she didn't want him to be hurt but that doesn't mean she forgive Arjun.

Absolutely not

If today he decided to manhandle her tomorrow he could repeat his actions. If today he planted a seed of doubt in his heart than tomorrow that will only grow.

Yukta knew that child was no simple human being. He has capability to manipulate them into believing his innocence and controlled their behavior by using their principals.

Yukta was now unarmed. So it will be stupid to go against an unknown being. And most of all they all won't let her. So she just went from there without looking back.

Arjun was calling her from behind but not once she turned. Karn was going after her when they heard a laughter

That child was laughing

Yukta stooped in midtrack, no matter what she won't let anyone harm him.

Her beloved

Her karn

But now she didn't need to do anything. They are all not for decoration. And Arjun will be able to handle them as he handled her.

Yes she hold grudges

Child voice was now mature.

Like a man voice

A divine voice

Who lures you

Sweeter than sugar

Like dripping honey which attracted bees