Chapter 23

Amane pouted a little while the bell rang for lunch. He turned around to face Yashiro, "Hey, was that really called for? You didn't have to go that far of introducing yourself. I had the whole class looking at me." The girl hummed while reaching into her bag and grabbing both of their lunches. She placed Amane's lunch in front of him and then opened hers. "I had to make sure that no one upsets you or hurts you. I'm here to make you happy, remember?" She asked before taking a bite of her rice. The boy puffed his cheeks still upset she made a scene of it. He opened his lunch and then stared down at it surprised a little. He would have been expecting a little something cute but... All what his lunch looked like was monsters and stuff. The rice looked like weird shaped bunnies, the sausage looked like weird hands on the egg rolls, and his katsudon was drowning in the teriyaki sauce. He glanced up to Yashiro, who was smiling and eating her lunch. He sighed and then began to dig in.

"AMANE! LUNCH!" Tsukasa screamed while running in the classroom. Almost slamming the door off the floor. The two watched the boy run over and then stop right next to them. His eyes were dark and he glared, "You're eating lunch with a daikon Amane?" Amane was going to speak, but Yashiro hummed. "Sit down with us Tsukasa. I have your lunch right here." She said while reaching into her bag and then giving his lunch. The younger twin stared at it in disgust. Then throwing it back at her. The box breaking open and the sauce staining her entire outfit. "Yashiro?! Tsukasa! Apologize!" Amane screamed before Tsukasa stomped on his foot. He grunted in pain. The other students watched, but Yashiro sighed and then stood. Covered in sauce and rice. She looked to Tsukasa and then took a piece of her egg roll, holding it to his face. "Tsukasa, say ah," she hummed and it made the boy growl no. Yet she didn't stop. "You don't know if you like it, until you try it. Amane likes it. Plus look, it's has a little sausage monster arm coming from it~" she sang to distract him.

Tsukasa looked down at the egg roll and sausage. He blinked from it and then he removed his foot from Amane's. The eldest twin whined a little, sitting and holding his foot. Tsukasa took the egg and sausage, staring at it. "It's a monster arm?" Yashiro nodded with a bright smile. And the rice balls are little bunnies called mokke. They like to eat candy, but you have to be careful, they steal things precious from you. That's why you have to carry candy. And this sausage is a ghost arm. It live in a mirror and if you look right into it, it will drag you right in." She giggled a little evil, holding her hands up like a ghost, wiggling her fingers. Tsukasa's eyes brightened and then he ate the egg roll. He hummed from it tasting good. "Is it good?" She asked and he nodded. She then took her lunch she just started eating and handing it to the younger twin. "Here you go, Tsukasa. Eat your lunch."

Amane watched as Tsukasa took the lunch, started to play with the rice mokke and the sausage. He even waved it in Amane's face, "Look Amane! Ghost sausage arms!" He giggled. It only made the older twin remain quiet, till Yashiro walked up behind him. "I'm going to go change. Eat your lunch okay? Watch over your brother." She whispered, before turning away and walking out of the classroom. Amane wanted to say for her to stay and eat his lunch, because she technically didn't have lunch now. It made him sad to know she won't eat. Even after she made it all this morning. He turned to his brother and watched him still playing with his food. Acting like a monster, or something, himself. It was kind of cute to be honest. "Tsukasa, please try not to throw food anymore, okay?" He asked and the younger twin looked at him with his wide eyes. He even blinked confused and tilted his head, as if he didn't even remember what he did. With that, Amane just stopped the conversation.

Lunch had ended and Yashiro returned in her gym wear. She explained to the teacher and he approved it. So she was sitting in class taking notes and noticing Amane just staring out the window sadly. She lightly tapped his back and it made him jump shocked. He was taken from his trance to look back to the girl and see her smiling brightly. It made him blush a little and then nervously look away. He wasn't used to her behind him or at school. This was going to be a problem on his head... and another problem starting to brew.