•~ 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 ~•

[ The day I cracked my head open ]

(We all had bad accidents as a kid right?. Such as scraped knees spider bites or animal marks.. i had one to! But it's not your average accident I might say hehe ^^)

... so this happened I think around 2012 I was around 6 when this happened. We lived in this house that was really old and nasty we called it the "Fouchy house" which is Spanish for gross. My mom and my dad were packing up everything, our bags our clothes our items !EVERYTHING!

And little me had these little my little pony toys after awhile I got bored of them so I went inside the house where a mattress stood in front of a window.. so I started to bounce nonstop I would jump infront of it and push myself away before I could touch it.
A couple of minutes passed with me doing this then I heard my mom call out. (WILLOW LETS GO!) huh?. I got distracted and didn't push myself in time then........

BAMMM!!! HIT MY HEAD IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW HARDDDDDD........

I slowly walked out to where they were and asked them. "Do I look okay? 0^0.".... they screamed blood murder.. rushed me to the car and drove to the hospital, MY MOM HELD A TISSUE NEAR MY HEAD WHILE IT BLED OUT WITH HER SCREAMING AND MY DAD LOOKING TERRIFIED!!! And almost hit a tree there but we didn't... luckily.

They put me in the room with my mom and dad sitting on a chair freaking out on what's gonna happen. And I'm just sitting there like (MYYYYYY LITTLE PONNYYYYY I USED TO WONDER WHAT FRIENDSHIP COULD BEEEEE ^^) they stitched up my head and we got to go home.

That day we went back home to stay one more day because of the accident. And there stood a giant mirror in front of the wall. So I walked to it and confidently said........

(I got my first battle scar.... SO COOL!!)

___________________________________________________________________
Heyyy hoped you enjoyed this little story time! And DONT WORRY IM STILL OKAY 👍 I just have a tiny white line where the stitches were ^^ but thanks for reading farewell mortals and have a great day/night BYEEEEEEE <3.