"okay no, we need to leave before i end up bent over that desk again" Natasha snickered pecking my cheek as she nodded.

"yes, i mean i wouldn't mind that but i think bent over my bathroom counter would be just as good if not better" I scoffed slapping Natasha's arm as i walked passed her.

"oh come on, you telling me you wouldn't want to be bent over my bathroom counter" I hummed as i watched Natasha lock her office door again. I took a quick glance around seeing no one around as i leant in.

"oh on the contrary Professor, i'd let you bend me over anything" I purred using the words she did just before as i nipped at her earlobe.

Natasha's breath hitched as i felt her body physically shudder at my words. It brought a smirk to my face as i pulled away seeing her cheeks redden.

"you play dirty sweetheart, but watch out or i'll make it very difficult for you to walk" Natasha purred back slapping my ass as she walked off in the direction of her car, well the rental she's currently driving.

Now i was the flustered one as i quickly caught up to her. "i love this sexy game of cat and mouse we're playing" I spoke randomly as we reached Natasha's car.

"i'm the cat" Natasha replied opening her door and climbing in as i did the same.

"you mean the pussy?" I quipped earning an exhale of air through Natasha's nose as she shook her head.

"only pussy i care about is yours princess" Natasha quickly leant over pecking my lips before she was taking off.

We sat in silence the whole drive back to Natasha's the only sound being the radio. Natasha had a firm grip on my thigh the whole ride, i tried holding her hand but she just groaned gripping my thigh tighter.

A tad possessive but i would be lying if i said i didn't find it incredibly sexy. I stared at Natasha's side profile most of the drive making her extremely uncomfortable.

Well not uncomfortable but she was blushing at the fact my eyes never left her face. She would glance at me every now and then.

Whether it was at a red light or a stop sign, or just quickly whilst driving. She would have the cutest smile on her perfect little face which i returned everytime.

I was growing more and more tired the closer we got to her apartment. At one point i thought i was going to fall asleep. However i was awoken immediately by the car stopping symbolising we had made it to our destination.

"someone a little tired?" Natasha cooed moving her hand up to caress my face.

"you fucked me so hard, i'm exhausted" I whined like a baby pouting. Not sure a baby would ever say that, hopefully, but i was definitely acting like one.

"does my baby need me to carry her up stairs?" Natasha played along leaning over to peck my cheeks as i nodded. "okay bubba, hold on" Natasha quickly got out of the car fast walking to my side.

I hummed as she lifted me up bridal style leaving our bags in the car before making her way up stairs. "i'm still going to have to clean you bunny, but if you fall asleep in the bath that's okay" Natasha spoke sweetly as we rode the elevator up to her floor.

"thanks Natty" I mumbled nuzzling into her chest more, i had one arm around her shoulders and the other hand was gripping at her silk top.

After a relaxing bath together, i actually managed to stay awake while Natasha cleaned my body. I also tried helping her clean herself but i was still very tired so she would just giggled at my droopy eyes before doing it herself.

Natasha dressed me in a clean pair of panties, they were hers, clean obviously we're pretty much the same size in everything. She also gave me an oversized shirt before letting me crawl under the covers.

I watched through hooded lids as Natasha got dressed, i swear that woman can make anything look good. She pecked my cheek before rounding the bed and climbing in behind me.

"what am i going to wear tomorrow?" I groggily spoke as Natasha wrapped her arms around me.

"my clothes" Natasha simply replied placing a few kisses to my neck as she nuzzled into me.

I just nodded humming as Natasha started softly rubbing my belly. 

"what time is your lecture tomorrow morning?" Natasha asked after a moment of silence.

"um 11:30" I sleepily replied earning a nod from Natasha.

"perfect. goodnight cutie" Natasha whispered one last time.

"goodnight Natty" With that we both fell asleep in each other's arms. I could tell my body was going to be a little sore tomorrow but i didn't really care.

It was definitely worth it, i mean i hated the fact Professor McKay showed up and right when we climaxed but it was still amazing.

Plus i was too distracted by Natasha to really process her being there no more than 4 metres away. Tomorrow may be a little awkward for me as i have business with the woman herself.

Oh well.