"What would you even get tattooed?" Wendy asked tilting her head slightly.

"Obviously I would get a dick on my arm-"

Tweek and Wendy bursted out laughing as I facepalmed in disbelief but also slight belief because this moron would totally do it-

Tweek checked his phone and stood up chuckling recovering from the laughing fit. "Butters said they're outside, Imma go let him and Ken in." He said before waddling off to the front.

"It's show time," Clyde said posing.

Wendy and I rolled our eyes at him as he strutted around the kitchen.

"Heya Fellas!" Butters said cheerfully walking in holding a tote bag.

"Hey Butters! You ready to give Clyde a make over?" Wendy asked as she finished prepping the bell peppers.

"I've been waiting for this since 4th grade-"

Clyde waddled over to Butters peaking inside the tote bag excitedly. "Did you get the red I wanted?"

"Sure did! Trust me Donavan you are in safe hands."

"Where's Tweekers and Whoremock?"

"Kenny is having a smoke outside and Tweek wanted to talk to him so he stayed out there."

"Gotcha, Imma go be nosy since I'm pretty much finished here." I said looking at Wendy.

"Yeah you're good the rest will take me like 5 minutes at the least to finish up." She said putting everything I prepped in a bowl.

I washed my hands and walked off to the front. I still don't like the idea of McWhoremick being alone with Tweekers; even if he's with Butters-

I opened front door slightly and poked my head out to see Tweek and Kenny sitting on the porch chatting.

"Do you want a drag Tweek?" Kenny said holding out the cigarette.

"As tempting as that sounds I'm good-" Tweek replied unamused.

Kenny chuckled and took another drag from his bud.

"You cleansed my smoking buddy I have no one else to smoke with except Butters but he's just sticking to weed which is fine obviously but I miss having nic fiends-"

"Maybe this a sign you should stop smoking cigarettes-"

"Neverrrrrr"

Tweek rolled his eyes chuckling. "Well I'm sorry I cleansed your smoking buddy but also not really because he's my buddy and I care about him."

I blushed hearing that and couldn't help but smile.

"Whateverrrrr you're so gay."

"Said the gay-"

"Gay recognizes gay."

"That's pretty gay-"

"This conversation is pretty gay-" I chimed in opening the door fully.

Tweek jumped and screamed a little looking back at me while Kenny just whipped his head a bit surprised.

"Cr-Craig!! You know better than to sneak up like that a-around me- argh-" Tweek said twitching slightly.

I chuckled and patted his head. "Sorry Tweekers. I just wanted to see what you two were up to."

Kenny took one last drag from his bud before tossing it to the side and standing up. "Just having a friendly conversation Tucker."

Tweek stood up as well trying to calm himself down.

I hugged him trying to help. "I'm sorryyyyy"

"I-it's okay you just caught me off guard." He said hugging back.