We both walked into the store chatting up a storm.

Tweek waddles over to the shopping carts getting one. So cute-

"I've got the get away cart." Tweek said getting a running start before putting his feet on the cart and zooming past me.

"Jesus Christ what are you 10?" I said chuckling and following the dork.

"What's first on the list?" Tweek asked. I looked down and read the first thing.

"Some Bell peppers from the produce section of the store isle f5-" I raised an eyebrow at the list.

"You know the isles by heart?" He asked very confused as he looked back at me.

"No! This is just a very detailed list that's neat and written well- oh this is Wendy's work not Clyde-" I said as it clicked instantly.

Tweek giggled as he drove the cart to produce. "Alrighty let's go!"

"Right behind ya." I said following him.

"That's not enough onion." Wendy said to me as I finished chopping up some onions.

"This is exactly the amount the recipe you showed me asking for." I said raising an eyebrow at her.

"The recipe is wrong." She said handing me another one.

Tweek chuckled as he watched me and Wendy prep one of Clyde's favorite comfort foods.

"So what are you guys making again?"

"Stuffed bell peppers!" Wendy said as she started to get the meat and seasonings ready.

"Stuffed bell peppers?"

"It's basically meatloaf stuffed into a bell pepper. It's surprisingly very good and Clyde loves eating it when he's sad." I said chopping the onion.

"His mom use to make them for him when he was younger. And it's been a comfort food ever since she passed. Makes him think of her loving energy." Wendy added.

"Yup exactly."

"Aww that's sweet!" Tweek said smiling.

"When is Butters and Kenny getting here?" Wendy asked started to prep more things.

"Let me check." Tweek said pulling out his phone and looking through it. "Butters texted five minutes ago they're on their way from the store. So give it about another five minutes."

"Hey Tweek will this work?" We heard Clyde ask as he made his way down the stairs.

We all looked over to see Clyde in a old pair of shorts and shirt that was pretty roughed up.

"Perfect!" He said smiling.

"I truthfully feel like a hobo-". He said walking over.

"Hair dye and bleach will ruin your good clothes Clyde." Tweek said crossing his arms.

"I know I knowwww" he said rolling his eyes playfully.

"You sure ya wanna do this Clyde? You could just be having emotional impulses-" I said before promptly getting slapped on the arm by Wendy and Tweek-

"Ow!"

Clyde chuckled sitting down at the counter. "It's just hair it'll grow back! And I just need a change ya know?"

"I get it." I said feeling my piercings.

"It was either hair or a tattoo-" he said smirking.

"Oh god yeah nevermind- tattoo would've been worst." I said chuckling lightly.