"You ready?" And I nodded my head in response then with that we left the house ready to spend the day with this dickhead.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Niyah and Jay worked on this dumb shit" he pointed to this task of shit we needa complete before the end of the day.

Reading the list it varied from: tell each other three secrets you won't tell anyone else, take a body shot from Amori, tell each other three hurtful things someone said or done to you, tell someone some freaky shit you've done etc..

I chuckled as I read all the side comments Niyah left on the page. "I guess we should get started" I clapped with some excitement cause I wanna know about the deep shit he ain't told to other people.

Cause then he's vulnerable to me.

He brought me up to a room which could be his room looking around it looked like an average boy's room.

Bland, and basic.

Moving to sit on his bed, he moved to sit in front of me and we began with this little challenge we agreed on starting with the emotional sensitive shit first then drink and allat because I wanna forget just incase anything embarrassing happens.

"So the first challenge: is to tell each other three secrets you haven't told anyone" I read out the challenge then gave him a second to think.

"My pops was addicted to crack I hate not having money and I hate Aiden" I knew him and Aiden cause Junior had told me what happened back in Sophomore year but this nigga can hold a fucking grudge.

But hold that thought.. did he was?? Is his pop's dead?Nah I'm tripping he could be a recovering addict.

I lowkey wanted to ask him about it but I know fucking better to, cause these hood niggas will not speak to you because they think you out to get them even when they brought it up.

"Okay my pops is a notorious gang leader, I hate animals and I love crying" I started off smooth but Henderson ain't got no filter so he finna say anything but I ain't like that. I'm not gon spill everything cause Niyah said so.

No ma'am it don't work like that.

"Next one: tell each other one thing they like about them" I read once again and waited for him to think but I knew he already got an answer.

"Yo ass is fat" he shrugged casually trying to peak and be funny.

Slapping him on his chest "nigga.. but my one is your eyes, or your voice".

"Next" he mumbled.

"Tell each other three places you wanna visit" I read not really seeing the point in this.

"Your bed, your house and my home" he replied.

"Your home?"

He nodded and looked at me "Trinidad" I nodded and moved onto my own.

"Mines is Bali, Panama and my home Jamaica" he nodded then he read out the next one.

"Tell the other person three positions you'll take them in and show them" he smirked.

"You just had to- but wait does it say show them?" He nodded and turned the paper around to show me.

Groaning I got up and laid him down took his hands in my mine then sat down in the riding position, then got up and pulled him up in which he willingly did.

I placed him by the edge the bed and arched my back in front of him for doggy or back shots or whateva. Then laid him back down and sat down on his lap in reverse cow girl, but from the look of his face he was enjoying it too much so I got up.

Henderson then picked me up my legs wrapping his waist, while his hands went under my thighs, he then placed me down on the bed on my stomach, then pulled me up by my waist his thumb rubbing circles on my bare back.

And then I felt a pulse and he probably felt that shit too.

Ignoring it, he then laid down on the bed and put me on top of him my hands resting on his chest I then tried to get up since the challenge was over and he kept me there.

His thumb still rubbing circles on my back, picking up the paper I read out the next challenge choosing wisely "you have to give each other three hickeys in three different spots" I read out and he looked at me surprised but also a glint of surprise in his eyes happy.

I got up and stood in front of him I pointed to my stomach and he pulled me onto the bed and got on top of me and gave me a hickey a lil too close to miss gworl.

I then pointed at my neck but he ain't have to give me a kiss before he started making everything in the room feel hot and sticky on my body.

After I finished I pointed at my breast, then he pulled my t-shirt down almost exposing them then he gave me more than one hickey on my breast all whilst keeping eye contact with me.

Call 911 immediately.

It was now Henderson's turn and he pointed to his neck, I sat on his lap, his hands making their way to my waist to do that thumb thing.

I gave him his hickey a lil under his ear since that's where most people sweet spots are.. but since he wanna play this game we can play this game.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
- edited