"My wife," he said slowly in a husky voice, catching my ear lobe between his teeth. I closed my eyes and leaned into his chest with a sigh, tilting my head when his teeth released my ear.

"Yes, that," I said running my fingers up his back. Dimitri hummed against my skin and found my lips again, cupping the back of my head as he kissed me.

I shifted my hips and could feel his hardness against me. I was surprised given the lengthy activities last night, but he was a man. I couldn't fault him, just as I couldn't fault myself for wanting him so early in the hour.

"James will be coming soon," I moaned as Dimitri sucked on the skin behind my ear.

"No," he said pulling back and tucking my hair behind my ears, "I told James to leave us for the morning. He'll come late."

I cocked a brow at him and grinned. "Your Grace, do you have some ill-mannered ideas for this morning?" I asked.

Dimitri's hand slipped under the sheets and found my core quickly, finding wetness already there. He kissed my lips again as his other arms wrapped around my waist, lifting me just enough for him to position himself under me. He eased me down gently and I moaned at the sensation of being stretched. Even after last night, he still made me feel stretched and full.

"I have many ill-mannered thoughts for this morning," Dimitri said gripping my hips in his hands. I smirked at him as he propped himself up on the pillows, reclined enough to watch and to give me room to move, but not enough for him to be laying flat.

Seeing the ridged of the muscles over his stomach and the hardness of his arms made my mouth water. He really was a work from the heavens above, and I couldn't think of how lucky I was to have a husband that looked as handsome as he did.

I shifted around on my knees, trying to find my balance. We had done something similar last night, but it was so in the heat of the moment, I barely remembered what to do.

I bit my lip as I looked at him and rocked my hips, biting my lip harder when Dimitri bit his own. I rocked a few more times, swirling my hips every so often before I lifted on my knees and sank back down on him. The feeling of his thickness sliding in and out of me was intoxicating, and once I found a rhythm that worked, I dug my fingers into his chest, crying out in pleasure.

Every time we came together as one physically felt different each time. All were gratifying and euphoric, but they all were different. I learned new things about my body and his. I learned what would make him sigh in pleasure and moan in encouragement.

And I knew that sitting astride him like this would make him bend to my will. Whether it be the feel or the visual, I didn't know, but there had been times when he had all but screamed. Looking down at him and finding a predatory smirk on his face, my motions faltered. Dimitri's hands tightened on my hips and he lifted me off him and onto the sheets in front of him.

After carefully tossing me onto the sheets, Dimitri's hand gripped my legs and flipped me over. I gasped out of surprise, but it just made him laugh. I moved as his hand directed, balancing on my hands and knees.

I felt slightly vulnerable in this position, bent over and bare to the room. But I also knew that Dimitri wouldn't hurt me. His hands were feather light on my skin as they moved, caressing my spine as he kneeled behind me.

"Take a breath, my love," Dimitri said soothingly, pulling my hair over to one shoulder. I looked behind and gave him a timid smile.

"If this is uncomfortable, or you don't enjoy it, tell me," he said softly, leaning over me to kiss my shoulder. I nodded and closed my eyes for a moment, letting his touch ground me as he slid into me.