rosé | pink venom

[long imagine]

[requests are open]

STREAM PINK VENOM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosé's biggest fear was that something terrible would happen to you. And it did. Despite all of her efforts to keep you safe, her enemies still managed to kidnap you at gunpoint. She was out for a business meeting when she heard an alarm go off on her phone. She read an alert that there was suspicious movement near the front of your shared house. Rosé immediately thought of the worst and called off the meeting immediately. Also, did she forget to mention that she's a mafia boss? The mafia boss. The most feared person in South Korea.

Whoever decided to provoke Ms. Roseanne Park had a death wish.

"Call my men and get them ready. Someone kidnapped my girlfriend and I will not rest until she is back in my arms. We're at war." Rosé gave an order to her right hand man, Jimin. He nodded and went on his way. Rosé already knew exactly who had you and where to locate you. Being rich has its perks. She was able to develop technology that literally worked like magic. This was a precaution in case anyone ever came for her throne; her throne being you of course.

"Lisa, I'm coming for you." Rosé whispered to herself and got into her car. The car ride didn't seem the same without you. She didn't hear your slight humming and didn't feel your hand reaching for hers when she drove too fast. That made her more determined to find you.

She knew Lisa would never physically hurt you because you two used to be friends. It was the fight between Lisa and Rosé that drove you two apart. Ever since the two best friends split, you were caught in the middle. But, Lisa crossed the line this time. Holding you at gunpoint was too much. And the worst part is that, even though you dated a mafia queen, you were terrified of guns. Rosé would always go everywhere with you so there was no need to carry a gun on you. Rosé teared up at the thought of you calling for her when Lisa showed up. 

She sped into Lisa's mansion entrance, not caring if there was a huge gate in front of her. 

The car can handle a little scratch, Rosé thought to herself. She crashed through the front gate, alerting the guards of her presence. 

"I'm here b*tches! Come catch me!" Rosé mocked.

She quickly parked her car at the back entrance of Lisa's mansion and proceeded to the door with caution. She heard gunshots behind her and smiled. Her men were here to cause a distraction.

"Good job, Jimin." she praised.

She used her gun to fire at the door in front of her. When it was loose enough, she kicked it down.

Immediately, she heard you scream. Rosé ran towards the sound of your voice. She entered a door that was made of steel.

This has to be it.

She taped the border of the door and waited. The tape slowly dissolved the steel until there was nothing left. She ran down the stairs in her five inch heels and saw you taped to an electric chair with bruises on your face. 

Rosé gasped. Lisa actually laid a hand on you. She started speed walking towards you to set you free and get you out, but you were nodding 'no' quickly.

"Rozé, dfn't cmme coser!" you tried to warn her.

Suddenly, something smacked her back really hard, causing her to fall forward. 

"Awww, you came to save your girl. That's so cute. Unfortunately, you being here means that I have both lovebirds now. So, you guys can share the same fate, how romantic."

"Lisa." Rosé gritted her teeth. "You tortured Y/n, therefore you will pay in blood."

Lisa cackled. "Oh, honey. I don't think you are in any place to threaten me like that."

Behind Lisa, you saw Jimin slowly creeping up on her. 

Rosé smiled, "Actually, I am." Jimin slid his leg under Lisa's so that she fell down. Rosé quickly grabbed her gun and pointed it at her.

"Jimin, you know what to do." He nodded and took her away.

Rosé's attention was now fully on you. She untied you and took your gag away. She checked your body for any further injuries.

You leapt out of the chair and into Rosé's arms. "Baby, I miss you so much. Thank you for coming back for me." 

"I would never leave you, understand? You're my world."

You both heard fast footsteps running towards you. Rosé whipped out her gun and pointed it towards the sound, pushing you behind her. You tippy-toed and looked over her shoulder to see who it was. It was Jimin. Rosé sighed in relief and put her gun down.

"She escaped. Lisa escaped. She had reinforcements called in ahead of time. I guess she knew that we were coming. I'm sorry, boss." Jimin panted.

"It's alright, Jimin. We'll get her next time. Good work today, though." Rosé replied.

With that, he left.

"I love you so much, baby." Rosé said.

"I love you too, Rosé." 

To you, she was pink, but to the world she was venom. She was your pink venom.

Word Count: 871