Lisa | mechanic

"Ugh, not again!" your car broke down for the millionth time this week. You've taken it to the car shop like seven times and they couldn't find the issue. They didn't know whether it was the engine or the oldness of the car. 

You called the tow truck company and they told you they'll be here in 10 minutes. They said they had a new employee who knows her way around a car, so hopefully she'll be able to fully fix your car. 

A few minutes later, a medium sized tow truck pulled up next to your sedan. You looked in the driver's seat and saw a beautiful woman who was about the same age as you.

She hopped out cooly and stuck her hand out, "Hi, I'm Lisa. I'll be taking care of your car today." she had a bright smile on her face and her eyes were similar to a doe's eyes. 

You shook her hand, which were kinda rough, but it made sense as she worked with hard material. "I'm Y/n. Thank you so much for coming out to help me. I don't know what's wrong with it."

"Okay, well we'll bring it back to the shop and see what's going on. Hop in." Lisa said.

You got into the passenger's seat. Since you were a little on the short side, you were struggling to get into the truck even though there was a step. Lisa was leaning on the truck, arms crossed, just giggling to herself.

"Do you need a hand?" she asked.

"Yes, please. Sorry, I can't reach the handle." 

"No worries. Step on my hand." she brought a hand for your foot to step on so she can propel you up. Once she lifted you up, she got your car settled behind the tow truck and drove off. 

"Is there anything you need? Food? Water? How long have you been stranded for?" Lisa bombarded you with all these questions at once.

"Whoa, I'm not gonna die if that answers your question." you laughed.

Lisa chuckled nervously, "Sorry, I'm still learning about customer service and stuff. Just want to make sure you're okay, you know?"

You don't know why, but that last sentence gave you butterflies. Does she care about me or is it just part of her job? You decided that you wanted to get to know her a little more.

"Actually, can we go grab some food really quick? I haven't had anything to eat since this morning and it's already three." you said.

"Sure thing." Lisa replied.

You both decided on McDonalds; something fast cause we didn't want Lisa's boss to ask any questions.

Lisa was such a gentlewoman and paid for both of your meals. You were a child on the inside so you got a happy meal.

"Look, Lisa. I got a Kung Fu Panda statue!" you were so excited.

Lisa smiled and said, "I didn't know you were such a child, Y/n." 

"You don't know me at all." you said jokingly.

"Well, I'd like to get to know you more." Lisa said.

The butterflies were flying all around your stomach. "Y-you do?" you stuttered.

"Yea, I know this is kind of unprofessional of me, but I just want to be straightforward. I'm not the type of gal to beat around the bush so I'll get to the point. You're really beautiful and so far, I like your personality. So is it possible to get your number?" 

Your mother always told you one thing about crushes and relationships. You need to make them like you more than you like them. So in other words, play hard to get. You needed to make her work for your number.