𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

•𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 ~ 𝟰𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 ~ 𝟰𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗬/𝗻 ~ 𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱•

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 ~ 𝟰𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 ~ 𝟰𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬/𝗻 ~ 𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

Ever since Y/n could talk, she has always asked for Starbucks. Most babies say "mama" or "dada", but Y/n's was "Stawbies".

Ariana then picked Y/n up and hurried over to the closet Starbucks and bought Y/n something.

And ever since then, Y/n has had a starbucks addiction. Mostly because Ariana and Dalton couldn't say no to their little princess.

•••••

"Mommy!" Y/n squeals as she see's that Ariana was the one picking her up from school today. Y/n ran as fast as she could to see her mom.

"I missed you so much bubba." Ariana says as she lifts Y/n into her arms and spins them around giving her kisses all over her face.

"I missed you much more mommy!" Y/n squeals as her and Ariana start walking to the car.

"How about me and you have a Starbucks date and we can work on all of your homework?" Ariana asks as she helps Y/n into her booster seat and helps her get settled in.

"Yes!!" Y/n squeals knowing 2 things, she gets Starbucks and Y/n gets to spend some time with Ariana.

"Let's get going!" Ariana squeals as she gets into the driver's seat and starts to drive near a Starbucks.

Ariana turned some music on while Y/n was swinging her legs, she looked in the review mirror and smiled when she say her beautiful daughter.

Ariana smile dropped as soon as she saw the sun go away and it start to pour down rain. She tried not let let out a disappointed sigh but it ended up coming out as she pulls into the drive-thru.

"I'm sorry princess but maybe we can go home and work on your work and then have a movie night?" Ariana says as she looks back at her daughter before it was her turn to order.

"That's okay mommy, as long as I get to spend time with you!" Y/n says as she starts to quickly talk at what she wants to get.

Ariana smiles widely at her daughter's kindness. "Okay baby, I will get you anything you want!" Ariana says as she starts to listen to what Y/n would like.

After ordering everything, the total
being something the baristas have never seen before, Ariana had to pull into a parking space in front of the store so she could have everything brought out to her.

Y/n starts to tell her mom about everything that happened in her day and what she is looking forward to in her school days ahead of her.