𝗧𝗲𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗜 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂

•𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟰𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻~ 𝟰𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 ☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟰𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻~ 𝟰𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 ☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎

Y/n was having a good day until her boyfriend came over to have a talk with her. Y/n had a feeling at what he was going to say to her.

This happened to her before. Every boy wants to date her just because of how famous her mom is.

"Hey!" Y/n says when her boyfriend, Trevor, comes into her room.

"Hey." Trevor says with no excitement evident in his voice or body language. "I think we should talk."

Y/n looks at him shocked but nods for him to go and she can already feel her gut twisting.

"I'm breaking up with you." Trevor says as he looks at his now ex-girlfriend. "You are too clingy and sweet for my liking. And you never want to do anything fun alone. Your mom always spies on us."

Y/n let's the tears fall from her eyes. She nods but starts to speak before Trevor can speak again.

"I have something to tell you." Y/n says as she grabs a piece of paper out of her desk.

"Let's hear it." Trevor says as he rolls his eyes.

Meanwhile, Ariana was standing outside of Y/n's door listening to the conversation. She gently opens the door as she starts to hear Y/n finally say her felling.

"𝗧𝗲𝗻, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵!!" Y/n says as she starts to tell her felling to this dumb boy in front of her.

"Bullshit!" Trevor yells as he starts to get offended. Y/n doesn't listen to him but continues.

"𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗷𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱!!" Y/n says a little louder so he gets the point into his little head.

"What the hell does that even mean?!" Trevor yells getting a little pissed off.

Ariana and Dalton were both standing outside of Y/n's room watching the whole breakup unfold.

"𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱!!" Y/n screams to the boy she thought she loved.

"There are more dumber guys that would date your dumb ass!!" Trevor yells back as he rolls his eyes.

"𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻, 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗱!!" Y/n yells as she remembers the time Trevor almost forced her to have sex with him.

"No!! I did not!!" Trevor yells. If he was a cartoon character, you could see the steam coming out of his ears.

"𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁!!"

Ariana and Dalton both look at each other with wide eyes then look at their daughter.

"𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰!!" Y/n says as she looks towards the toxic boy in front of her.

"PROVE IT!!" Trevor screams back at Y/n.

"𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿, 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂!!"

"YES!! YOU CAN!!" Trevor yells not understand this "list".

"𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀!!"

"BULLSHIT!!" Trevor yells knowing that him and his mom are not on the best terms with each other.

"𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗼!!"

"IT WASN'T ALL BULLSHIT!!" Trevor yells as his face starts to get redder and redder by the millisecond.

"𝗢𝗻𝗲, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂..." Y/n says softly as she looks up at Trevor with bloodshot red eyes and tears falling down her cheeks.

"Fuck you." Trevor yells at Y/n before he storms out of her house.

Y/n looks up at Ariana and Dalton, who both have proud smiles on their faces.

Y/n runs towards Ariana who is comforting person after every breakup she has ever had.

theanniewritess this is a special for you bestie!!