8

(y/n) was getting ready for tonight's party. She was accompanying Ran to a business/mafia party located in the underground. Since bonten was famous among them, they were invited as the guest of honor.

She's not sure what to suspect when they arrive there. It's not the first time she hadn't been to one his business parties but this one was different. Dangerous men who take part in illegal activities were going to be there along with their women.

She had already finished putting on her makeup and dress. She was now doing the final touches which was her hair. She opted to curl it with her iron.

Ran was in the large walk-in closet, deciding what to wear since he has so much pairs of suits and shoes. He was picky on what he wore and wanted to put his best foot out there.

When (y/n) finished doing her hair and fluffing it up, she put the tool away on the vanity, examining herself in the mirror. She looked like a different person but she could still see herself behind all the makeup.

"hey, babe, which one—" Ran paused in his tracks as he came out the closet with two suits in his hands, lips parted and eyes widening, he stared at the woman that was his wife, feeling his breath being taken away.

(y/n) turned around, facing away from the mirror to him. She patted down the dress, looking at her husband anxiously, "how do i look?" She asked, shuffling on her feet.

Ran tossed the suits on the bed and met her in two strides, pinning her to the vanity, both arms blocking her from escape as he slammed his lips on hers, shoving his tongue in her warm cavern before parting, "I'm sure we don't have to go, we can just stay here for the night as i fuck the living daylights out of you." His voice deep and husky.

(y/n) cupped his cheeks, her eyes fluttering innocently, "you know we can't. besides, mikey and the others will be expecting you." She pointed out.

Ran sighed, dropping his head on her shoulder as he inhaled deeply, her perfume invading his nose, "i know, baby, it's just that you're drop dead gorgeous." He praised, pecking her lips once more.

He walked to the bed where he tossed his suits, picking them up again and showing it to her, "which one?" His left hand held an all grey suit and the right hand held a pinstripe light purple colored suit.

Looking at the suits, (y/n) darted her eyes back and forth between them and her husband before finally picking the grey one, "that one."

Ran nodded. He took his shirt and pants off, leaving him bare chested and in boxers as he began to put on his suit, adjusting the sleeves and cufflinks with his hands.

He spritzed himself with some yves saint laurent perfume, put on his rings, adjusted his gcollar, and did his hair like he usually did.

(y/n) stared at her husband in awe. He was so handsome, "see something you like~" Ran teased her, catching her looking at him.

"...yes..." she huffed, looking away embarrassed. He chuckled.

The two of them left the house and approached Ran's Mercedes car. He opened the passenger seat for her, waiting patiently for her to get in before closing the door and going around, getting into the drivers seat.

He backed out the driveway, and soon they were on their way to the party. It was already eight o clock. The car ride was smooth and quiet as the radio was on and playing light music.

They soon slowed down at a large and tall building. Security guards were guarding the entrance as men and women were walking inside with their fancy clothes on.

Since Ran was a VIP, he parked his car in an open space and saw the familiar vehicles that belonged to the other executives, meaning they've already arrived.