3

(y/n) knew very well how handsome her husband was. He was tall, charming, charismatic, and everything a girl would want in a guy.

Ran was very popular with the ladies anytime they went out for something simple like grocery shopping or to the mall. He attracted the entire female population all over the place and he didn't even have to give them a glance.

He was rich and living in a place full of luxury. His bank account was full of money waiting to be spent. He could afford even the most expensive item in the world and it wouldn't even put a dent in his black card. He was successful in whatever he does—business wise or not.

He was also handsome. From his purple locks to his captivating purple hues that resemble a flower in color, to his lazy grin that could make a girl swoon on her feet, to his muscular body and everything between. He was like a model.

(y/n) sometimes couldn't help but feel jealous from all the attraction and attention he receives even though Ran was married to her. Her mind often likes to wander and overthink things to the point she begins to doubt herself.

She knew she wasn't as beautiful as those other girls—busty in their chest or ass—she was less than average too, in fact, she barely had a butt and was flat in her upper area that she doesn't feel comfortable wearing bikini's or other revealing clothes because she didn't have the body for it.

She was not confident either. She knew men loved a women who could flaunt her assets with confidence and pride without feeling judged but she was not like that. Her insecurities always got the best of her and she was scared to try new things and get out of her comfort zone—like wearing shorty dresses, etc.

It made her question why Ran Haitani would choose her of all people to get married to. She sometimes wonders if he regrets it.

She felt so out of place and undermined whenever a woman glances at her and scrutinizes her appearance before looking at her husband and she could tell they were comparing and wondering too, just like her.

She couldn't help the insecurities that found itself deep inside her head and wormed its way into her heart. Was she beautiful enough? Was she sexy enough? Was she good enough?

Would she ever find the answer to her questions?

It was the weekend, so Ran was not working. He decided to take them both shopping at the strip where all the high-end brands were.

Their hands were loosely intertwined as he led them to a Dolce and Gabbana store, browsing through the items with a pondering face. He picked a creme dress out and held out in front of his wife, examining it carefully, "this suits you beautifully, baby." He praised, nodding his head.

(y/n) took the dress, looking at it, "ya think so?" Ran nodded. She usually doesn't let her husband pick out her choice of clothing but whenever he suggests something, she takes his opinions seriously and allows him to buy whatever he wants. Not all the time though.

They looked around for a bit more as they both chose different assortments of blouses, skirts, pants, dresses.

"Try them on for me." Ran demanded, taking a seat on the chair that sat in front of the dressing rooms. He handed her the clothes, giving her a lazy grin as he followed her with his eyes as she disappeared inside one of the rooms.

(y/n) took the dress he first picked out and stripped herself off all clothing, stepping into the dress.' She examined herself in the large mirror before coming out, "what do you think?" She reluctantly asked, giving a little spin for him.

Ran put his phone away, feeling his lips curl into a grin at the sight of his wife. "Gorgeous." He breathed out, eyeing her slowly from head to toe and creating a mental image.

(y/n) blushed, her hands clutched to her chest, "really?" She shuffled on her feet.

Ran stood up and in two strides, he stood in front of her, lips pressed deeply against hers in a passionate kiss. "Yeah, baby." He mumbled.

Feeling her heart soar, she grinned at him, "it is beautiful." She examined herself in the mirror while he stood behind her, hands on her waist.

She went back in the changing room and tried on the rest of the clothing before they cashed out, Ran paying for everything with his black card and holding her bags on his arms.

The two decided to get a quick bite to eat once they put away the bags in the car. Taking a seat in front of a small fancy restaurant outdoor, they ordered their food. While it was being prepared, Ran excused himself so he can use the bathroom, leaving (y/n) by herself.

Behind her, she could hear giggling and whispering.

"Ew, she's so ugly. I can't believe a hot guy like him is with someone like her." One of them girls said to the other.

"I know, right? I mean, look at her. She's flat as a board and her ass is so tiny." She heard their laughter, causing her to slump in her seat, a feeling of insecurity washed over her.

When Ran came back the group of girls were already gone. He grinned at his wife, "Miss me?" He flirted.

Smiling weakly, (y/n) tried to hide her hurt and sorrow. "Yeah, you took a long time." She took her glass of water and drank from it, unaware of the gaze Ran was giving her.

Once the food arrived, the atmosphere lightened up a bit and the scene from earlier seemed like it was long forgotten as she laughed at the jokes her husband told her about his past.

When the evening approached, Ran drove them somewhere else. He said he wanted to take her to one more place before finally retiring for the night.

They stopped near the edge of a mountain hill and both of them got out the car, "where are we?" (Y/n) asked, looking around curiously.

Ran took her hand and led her to the near edge of a cliff. "Look." He pointed his hand in the distance, causing her to follow his gaze.

(y/n) gasped as she stared at the view before her. It was all of Tokyo. The lights from the buildings were similar to small specks of stars twinkling in an huge expanse. It was bright and breathtaking, "wow." She awed at the sight.

Ran leaned against the tree with his arms crossed as he smoked a cigarette, puffing out smoke. He wasn't gazing at the view—despite how beautiful it looked—his eyes were fixated on someone else more worthy of his attention. His wife.

His gaze slowly wandered to her body as he brought the cigarette to his lips, inhaling the nicotine. Cocking his head to the side, he found his view more spectacular than anything.

"Ran?"

He darted his eyes back to (e/c) ones. Dropping the cigarette and stepping on it, he turned his head to the side to blow out the last bits of smoke as he approached his darling wife, "yeah, baby?" He came to step behind her, engulfing her in his arms as they overlooked the view.

"Thanks for bringing me here." (Y/n) smiled softly. She could feel his gaze on her but her eyes stared out into the unknown. He had no idea how incredibly down she felt from what happened earlier and the fact he brought her here where she can think and cool her mind was very much appreciated.

"....anything for you, doll." He murmured, purple hues glinting with protectiveness.

A/n: hope you like!!!