the kidnapping

Robin

I took finn to the infirmary because he pasted out. I might have looked calm but on the inside I was worried. Worried if finn will wake up. Worried about how hurt he was. Worried I might drop him. It was all a blur as I made it to the nurses office. She saw me with finn and motioned me to set him on the bed. She told me I should go too class but I told her finny is my first priority right now. A few hours later. I fell asleep and woke up to something soft on my face. I opened my eyes to see Finns hand on my face. His face heated up but i just leaned into the touch." Are you ok mi amor?" I asked "y-ya I'm.. but what does mi amor mean? " He asked me my face heated up."oh-h it's just a nickname.. hehe" I said nervously sitting up straight. "Anyways it's the end of the day and I'm walking you home." He smiled at me and my heat skipped a beat"thats ok you don't have to" "but I want to keep you safe from 'them' ok?" He sighed "ok ig you can walk me home"

On the walk to Finns we were laughing and talking and I was very happy till I started to feel uncomfortable. I looked around to see a black van pull into a driveway blocking the side walk. Finn didn't  Notice yet. I held Finns and in the corner of my eye I see him blushing and I smirk as we walk closer to the van a guy cones from the other side with his groceries. As we watch him he trips over nothing and drops his groceries everywhere."Hey need some help?" Finny asked and i could sence his uncomfortableness "ya can you grab me my hat?" "Sure ya" Finney side picking it up giving it to him. He let go of my hand it pick up the hat and I felt cold till he help it again when he stood back up. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I smiled back"you two look like a cute couple..you know what want to see a magic trick I'm a part time magician."sure!" Finn said blushing and so was I cause he called us a 'couple'. He showed us to the back of his van and opened it"are thoughs black balloons?" I asked"sure are" he says while spraying somthing in me and Finns mouth. We tried to fight back and finn scratches him with his space ship flashlight and i kick him but that wasn't enough and finn fell after me and was on my chest hugging me.  We both were barly conscience.